Posted on Nov 29, 2021
I am inlove with my eye patch

This product is actually so good with my under eyes, whenever i felt tired or stressed out I just some eye patches under my eyes and it worked like miracle some of my line under my eyes disappeared. I would definitely buy reccomend it ti my family and friends.Definitely order again. P.S. much better to put the container in the refregerator, the colder it gets the better effects in your under eyes.

ffc72636-a3b8-4724-870f-5e11bc216d0c

I have just recently discovered eye patches in general, and these ones are the second I have tried. The first one was Pixi beautifEYe. It is too early for some meaningful review but I liked them for now, I'm using them every night, or every other night, and my under-eye area looks more hydrated. I do not have a problem with under-eye bags or dark circles, so I don't know if they would help with that, but they do help with hydration. What I don't like is their tendency to slip down to my cheeks, so I have to adjust their position and put them back in place every often. I don't have a similar problem with Pixi eye patches, they stay in place until I remove them. If you have a recommendation for some excellent eye patches I should try next, I would be grateful?! Thanks

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been buying these patches since 2018 and using them regularly. I don't appreciate and buy products with too much perfume,etc. This product doesn't have an annoying odour, is large- covers all of the undereye area. I also use it for my front, and smile wrinkles, I noticed that after using it my skin gets brighter and softer..:)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

this product is great. it really leaves the skin around my eyes looking hydrated. you're supposed to keep it on between 15 to 20 minutes at a time so make sure you use it when you're winding down so it moisturizes your face while youre relaxing. will definitely buy again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

These eye patches are absolutely wonderful! They are very hydrating and easy to use, frequency of use... just 15 mins every other day and my eye zone is getting so refreshed and the small wrinkles disappear. They have a great ingredient list and do exactly what you expect eye patches to do, there is a lot of serum in the bottle unlike in most of the patches. I have pretty sensitive skin around the eye area and I never had a reaction. Worth the money.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

As good as any patches. No magic, just a refreshing simple procedure in the morning to wake up. I put them on and do my morning prep for work and kids lunches. The jar contains a perfect amount of serum- not too much so the patches slide off, not too little so they feel dry. They are golden color, transparent, not very prominent on the face.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

arrived dripping a little but otherwise, it's excellent, I keep it in the fridge and use it cold for better results. This also helps on keeping it from drying out. In the end, there is more serum in the bottle that I use it on my whole face and not just my eyes.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great eye patches. The quality is nice, but rather it to have more of the fuid inside. The package is like all the snail line, looks nice. Benefit: the skin feels and look more supple and smooth. It has no scent (for me) Appropriate to all age. Size is normal for things like this. Recommend but will try an other one next time.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Love these eye patches. Amazing ingredient list full of peptides, and no irritation. I find a lot of eye patches very sensitising, and often cause stinging/redness. This takes away any potential benefit as they become too uncomfortable to use. I have never experienced any issues with these patches, even when using on a damaged skin barrier. I pop them around my mouth on my smile lines if they're looking a bit more prominent and this really helps fill in the gaps a little. Great under the eyes too, although due to the high snail secretion filtrate content they are very slippy. You get a lot of product in the tub, even after the patches are finished you'll have plenty left. Best to apply these while sitting/laying down initially. Until they dry down slightly, then you're fine to walk around as they do stay in place. I rub the extra product over my entire face. Although it can be a little sticky, so bare that in mind for other products applying on top. I keep mine in the fridge, highly recommend this. These are great for depuffing, brightening and moisturising even with sensitive skin. Due to the ingredients list, over time these should aid in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Along with overall skin firmness and hydration. The price on Iherb is also unreal! I've paid double this on Korean sites, and this is a 100% legit product. Definitely recommend. Never trust cheaper prices on Amazon etc as they are full of fakes.

2b448a81-67b2-4305-a5b9-855cbce0eae3
6f44e5f3-f6bb-4be2-8320-78003ed07c6b
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good patches, no scent, I use it every morning, don't slide down, I keep them in the fridge. Doesn't irritate my under eye area and very gentle on the skin.