Posted on May 7, 2022
Good

No significant changes were noticed, and I had great expectations from this quality medical brand. It is better for a hotter season, the composition moisturizes without making you sticky or greasy. Oily skin will benefit from it the most. Dont think it is an anti-age product. Frequent use is possible.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very pleasant to use, though probably better for younger people, I am in my late 40s with very dry sensitive skin, and while I enjoy applying it, I need a bit more moisture on top to take me through the day. Will definitely use up my bottle, but I will return to the Intensive Essence after.

Nice composition, good ingredients, it's thin/watery so it soaks in really fast, can be layered. It is hydrating as well and it prepares your skin for the rest of your routine.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I tried its cream before and it saved my dehydrated skin, so I wanted to try the essence as well. It's my first time using liquidy essence like this, it's slightly thicker than toner, but it gives good moisture. Of course, it's an essence, you don't wanna expect much. But it's very light, well-absorbs into the skin, and provides decent moisture. I have dry skin, want to try with its cream together.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

i use it as a toner. hydrates immediately, neutral scent, size isn't the biggest , can be good for trips. happy with this product , its my second bottle already

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love Mizon products. This essence hydrates very well my mature and dry skin. Absorbs quickly. I have used this essence twice a day. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like first essences and this one seems hydrating, I just don't enjoy the scent of it. It is packed in a simple, elegant bottle with a quite affordable price, so it might be a good choice.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

i use this night and day as the the instructions say and my skin feels so moisturized

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

excellent quality product. large size good for sensitive skin gentle and does moisturize.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great quality and price. Thank you iherb!