Page 1 - Reviews - Mommy's Bliss, Postnatal Support, Energy + Recovery, Natural Lemon, 60 Gummies - iHerb

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I bought these to deal with postnatal hair shedding. The shedding is normal (due to postpartum decrease in estrogen) so I don't know if these could have much benefit, but ingredients like biotin and collagen are supposed to help with hair and general recovery so I decided to give it a try anyway. I like them...the good quality gummies taste good and are a nice size. The dosage of biotin is less than in another similar vitamin called Baby Blues, but that's fine. Not sure how much good it will do...I have read that the hair shedding often stops after three months and it's supposed to take three months for this to work. I take them along with Milkies postnatal, extra vitamin D+k2 and brewer's yeast for milk supply, and I usually feel pretty good even though I get minimal sleep. Edited to clarify: I have been shedding hair since about 12 weeks postpartum and have been taking these for the last month. I haven't yet noticed a difference, but I guess I will take them for another month or two and try to remember to report back.

Posted on May 19, 2022

These taste amazing but I really noticed that if I regularly take these supplements, it improves the quality of my hair. And I haven't noticed much post partum hair loss.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is a brand I’ve trusted for their baby products, so was happy to try their postpartum vitamins. They actually taste good, which is rare for gummies with collagen. Very tart. The biotin is helping with postpartum hair loss, I think. Have repurchased and would recommend.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Haven’t used them yet but ingredients list looks good. The package and the size of vitamins is good. Hopefully they will benefit me after birth and help with energy levels and hair loose

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Sweet and consistent but still kind of smiles like a collagen product

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Nice taste, nice texture, helped me after birth good quality product

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

They taste ok it Helps me to Fight Fatigue it Supports Postpartum Body Healing & Joint Health Worth the price. I Recommended

Posted on May 1, 2022

Not sure how effective it is since mummies are always tired but tastes great!

mizzmunah
Posted on May 27, 2022

These acutally taste like candy. Love them!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022