4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Testosterone Booster!

This product helped me achieve my goals which is body composition and increasing strength. The quality of this product is just phenomenal and the ingredients are very safe. Pill size is ok. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve in athletic performance, body composition or just for general health.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

ingredientI love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy and quality, ingredient size

I've been using MRM Tribuplex for more than 2 years and it shows! I love the results I get from taking Two Caps 30 minutes (with water) BEFORE Working Out and Two AFTER working out with my Protein Shake. It defenitely works wonders!! I'm 5' 10" and weigh 185 pounds, and I have only 7.5% Body Fat thanks to MRM Tribuplex, and working out 3 Times a Week (M-W-F) and I give my body weekends to Recover, which is very important! Even though our Muscle get "pumped" when we workout, Our Muscles actually GROW when we "recover" and 7-8 hours sleep is very important too. I give MRM Tribuplex 5 Stars!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I am about to finish one box now... I am taking 2 tablet before going to gym at early morning and half hr before taking my pre-workout at 5am.... So far i feel some benefits and i am about to order the 2nd box now. This is one of the effective energy boost/strength tablets . Of course you wont get the expected result if you are not following a proper diet plan ! the Product is giving energy and increase the body strength which is great ...

Posted on May 13, 2022

Buy these consistently as my husband takes daily. He prefers the quality of these over other brands he’s tried in the past. Never had any problems with quality control either. Taste os fine. Dosage is fair. Not the cheapest product to buy but iHerb seems the cheapest place to buy it! Fast delivery times too.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great product for bodybuilding/ gym training. it has both tribulus + arginine for the muscle / strength gains when lifting heavy weights. i often take half recommended dose with a meal on days i plan to lift weights due to my body mass .

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

As title mentions, am middle aged and my body seems to be slowing down. After about a week of consumption, I feel less tired and have more general energy. Looking forward to the long term benefits!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The price, & shipping are excellent with this company. My auto ship always comes on time. This product helps my husband tremendously on his low T levels

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I expected more results physically. I take it at night and expected to wake up more energetic but it has not been the case. I do however feel better for the results expected from the Tribulus.