Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I’ve been using these Spirulina tablets and they’re one of the best vitamins you could take, they have absolutely everything in them and more. They help with energy and I have a bad diet so they help with that too. I’ve ordered again. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Spirulina is a powerful antioxidant. I like that it gives a feeling of cheerfulness, I definitely feel better

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I tried other brands, but this one is my favorite. I feel like this has better quality ingredients. This spirulina superfood works best.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This Spirulina is just enough for one month. I like it's effects and the benefits to the body

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Good product, recharges with energy. I take it with vitamin C.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

one of the best types of superfood

e1130181-c373-4c0f-badb-4ec905ce91ce
Posted on Jun 13, 2021

spirulina is a aldea, and one word / superfood, and i don't have problem with my skin, hair and nails. i have lot of energy and my metabolism is just in order.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Nice try , to enjoyable for improvement

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I am only 1/3 of the way thru the bottle, but I think I'll go back to my other brand that is a combo of spirulina and chlorella.