Posted on May 28, 2022
High quality

I have been using Cellucor BCAAs since muscletech was nowhere to be found in Canadian shops. Got some off iHerb and they are great quality. The powder is super fluffy and easy to blend. The taste is great and I highly recommend them specially if you want to avoid post workout muscle pain. I highly recommend these bcaas.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Delivery was faster than expected. Packaging was intact, product sealed and with sticker of authenticity. Tastes like some pineapple fruit punch. Rather refreshing if chilled. Have yet to see the effects (less than a month's usage). Considering the other "scientific" review sand some celebrity endorsements, I thinks it's worth a try.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Not the best Muscletech bcaa I’ve ever taken but the taste is delicious. The benefits are there as well.. for me personally I’d give them a 7/10 at best. Maybe more like a 6.5/10 but again that’s just me. This may work incredibly well for someone else. Nonetheless it’s worth the money.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Awesome shopping was a little off but went through it. At first it’s so nasty but you get use to it. Now I like the taste. Much better tasting the. The watermelon one.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Muscletech continues leading with another great BCAA product. Great solubility and flavor. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The quality is great. The ingredients and taste are great. Great size and packaging. BCAA gives great fitness benefits. Endurance workout diet recovery.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The taste is very sweet and tropical. I love it and its alot for the price. is a definate buy again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really great product that has helped me a lot. Thank you so much!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Pleasantly surprised by the taste of it! Not bad at all