4.6

4.6
Posted on May 1, 2022
High zinc sunscreen only that I choose!

My sunscreen I use must have a high zinc for protect my face skin from UVA-UVB. In iherb, only two of brand contain a high zinc, this one and Copertone. I use them interchangeably. Zinc sunscreens usually don't have PA. I had to find a sunscreen that high Pa++++ for used together because my country is so hot. Sunscreen is indispensable before leaving the house every time. I don't want my face to have premature wrinkles because the sun has reduced my collagen. I have been using sunscreen since childhood. Now that I'm 38 years old, my skin has almost no wrinkles.

9d5e2f7e-b7ed-4118-a0ed-05b65d6b0739
de873406-b8df-4e8f-8891-4d65ab660740
abf6d819-f068-48de-8bcb-66d04ae6eac7

If you have super sensitive skin and if you have eczema, this sunscreen is for you. My skin is super sensitive and I have eczema, and it is very hard for me to find a good sunscreen that my skin will not have a negative reaction to. I tried multiple sunscreens, and almost all of them not only made my screen hurt on the fourth day of use, but also made it peel for a couple of weeks, and these sunscreens were intended for use on babies. Some were too greasy, but not this one. This sunscreen offers high SPF, while it doesn’t make my skin very greasy and it doesn’t make it hurt or peel. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Ingredients and quality seems safe for kids, have used it for a couple of weeks now for swimming lesson, still get tan line, not sure if I've not applied enough. Definitely need a bit of time to spread out the product during application, white case fade off after a while so not a concern at all. My daughter don't really like the scent, she mentioned it smell like coconut though it's mentioned 0% fragrant on the pack. Package size is good enough to carry around easily. Overall, I think it is still a good product to use.

ad1f925f-3c72-4790-9830-d107f1ca7eab
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
4,978

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I bought this for my grandkids to use, who are fair-skinned and burn easily. I chose it because the ingredients were on the "good" list of what is safe for the skin and especially for children. It seems to be of very good quality and it worked when we took them to the beach.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on May 26, 2022

Great quality. 0% bad ingredients. I use it twice a day on myself. Good spf count. The size is just right. Love the cute packaging. Will definitely order again. I havent tried using it on my baby yet. But love this on myself. Will definitely purchase again. Mustela has the greatest quality products out there

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great quality sunscreen, with only physical barrier ingredients so no chemicals! Easy use as becomes invisible afterwards. Size is a suitable for travel. Comes in a nice package too! Also SPF 50+ means very good sun protection! Would not use any lower SPF rating actually. Great for sunny days or when outdoors and safe for kids!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Despite having white cast which is not that much it's easily spreadable,it's gentle no nasty perfumes to me it's number one a good mineral sunscreen for kids and adults.

30c3701c-78d0-47c2-b6ac-874f8eb5ab1c
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Like the SPF 50, it leaves a thick white layer from the first which I guess its good to protect your baby better but it does get a little hard to apply it and smudge it around. Will continue using it though as I feel my toddler is protected with it.