mamazoOz
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is my fourth battle, I really like this baby oil, I used it for my baby since day one, the smell is nice and it's really gentle on their skin, and my baby have a really sensitive skin and he also have eczema and it's work nice and smooth with him. it's come with nice package it spray battle good quality and good size too, so easy to used. I really recommend it !

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great scent! I use it for massage, perfect for any age. Good quality, healthy composition and ingredients. I have sensitive skin and it makes my skin so tender, nourished and moisturized. Definitely can benefit from package and size, it last longer and convenient to use. The oil smells good, it smells avocado but not to strong.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The best baby oil out there. Very good value for money. No sensitivity in our case and it smells very well. It's our favorite and I strongly recommend it.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Thank u a lot and i use evrh day good quality products of Iherb. And taste is bery good and inculiduing ingredient is very sizeable. Package is good.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Has a great scent. Best quality oil we ever used. Worth the price. Good size for this package. Rather gentle and fits for all baby ages. We use it across all seasons. Use frequency is usually daily.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good for baby massage 💆‍♂️ I use it for all the body massage from born now my baby age is 5 months gentle to the skin smells so good make my girl relaxing 😌

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like the moisture and about the smell it is not that bad and at the same time not good smile as written in the comments