Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Balance, Happy Camper, Kava Kava White Root, 450 mg, 60 VegCaps - iHerb

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This has been a great sleep aid and natural muscle relaxant for me. Although I'd caution any users that even though it's not a controlled substance, it can make people a little loopy.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

I take this to help me sleep - because I don't want to rely on any one product for too long, but hot flashes for the last years have made a good night's sleep near to impossible - I alternate with melatonin, passionflower, valerian and other herbal options. This helps me feel sleepy in about 30 minutes and then stay asleep. Two pills will give me the sleep of the dead. Of course everyone is different and each herbal or natural sleep aid affects people differently. For me this is a winner win there are a lot of distractions (noises, the day's anxieties, etc.). It's pretty much my power go-to as it can make it hard to wake up the next day. I feel this brand, over the past three years, has never let me down - quality has always been consistent.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Works wonders on stressful days. It help me sleep like a baby and relaxes my mind and takes stress away

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I don't know if they work for me. I felt restless if i take these kava kava. I tried a few times, and hadn't a good effect.. Next time i won't try before sleeping...

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I think it suits me very well.It's easy to drink.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I like this supplement. Not sure about its benefits but it is good

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Tried this a few times but was quite vary of the FDA warning of liver damage. I didn´t really get any effect but then again I haven´t tried it for that long because I was a little afraid as well. Please give thumbs up if my review helped you :)

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

really like these. seem to work for me and I feel good taking them.

Posted on May 4, 2021

after doing research on kava, I thought it would be the best option to take when I miss taking anxiety medication or when I'm going through withdrawal. it has had an amazing effect on my mental health during troublesome times. great herbal supplement! highly recommended !

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Highest dose I found. Recommended!

4aeaec72-3887-4e66-88a4-7929f72b820e