NandaLinnAung
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
2040
Excellent COQ10 and this is my multiple buy at different size and quantity from same brand!

I like COQ10 from this brand because of ingredient and quality of the product. My doctor suggested me to use COQ10 for about 10 years and I think I am getting compliments that I do look younger for my age. The packaging is fantastic and I have done multiple orders for this from different content. This is definitely helpful for the heart health and heaps of benefits for your blood tests. I actually had tested blood tests within 3 months and COQ10 really helped with LDL reading. This one has antioxidant values and gives you clarity for brain. So, I recommend to take it everyday. There is no taste and also after taste, so it's easy to consume, the size is small to consume and the impact is accumulated benefits but can actually see improvements when you compare blood test results. Hope this helps. Thanks for reading.

I usually take 100mg of CoQ10 in powder form, but I ordered this one instead because CoQ10 in an oil-base gets absorbed roughly twice more than CoQ10 in powder form.

f2d04998-942a-4423-8cd2-4e9824cb2ec7
6848d859-8d29-4a69-9d3d-92176a7cff07
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

A great find for us! It can be difficult to find CoQ10 in a 50 mg dosage, especially as a stand alone product, but iHerb has just that. A quality product, in convenient packaging, and easy to swallow. Reasonably priced and fast shipping. What more could a customer ask for?

Posted on May 27, 2022

I decided to purchase this because of my age. I was told it would benefit my skin, but so far no changes yet. COQ10 is good for the heart and blood flow. I read that it can help with my migraine too. I haven't had migraines since I started taking Magensium Inositol, so I could not say that this helped me. I might stop taking it for now and use it only when I have migraines.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

very good and easy to swallow ,big package and good for adults and people after 30 years old to protect heart and teeth ,good quality

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Nice prise, good size. Im using it for few weeks. It was recommended to me for better quality of egg for pregnancy. So, I hope it will work

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I really don’t feel much difference since I’ve other supplements in my intake. I like that it’s purple and small to take. It’s pretty pricey though.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Lifts my skin and great antioxidant. When I do not take this supplement for a while my skin looks less lifted.

069545eb-2f7d-442f-bca4-f87b1d984b36
c8812e88-37c5-4093-88f9-3382c390a44a
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I started not long ago with this product so far so good and I really hope will be good for health

f52444d7-ff98-45ed-a92b-cacf7c803897
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Coach to avoid just to pokov coaching so hard to shop among other circumstances with you shop on my guard's situations to suggest the system of cospriatini