Posted on Jul 19, 2022

First time getting this particular brand or Evening Primrose oil for my mum. Has to get 1000mg per serving so this is something to try. Omega6, Linoleic acid and GLA. Quality looks good. Long shelf life till August 2024. Gelatin, glycerine softgel but not sure the source of the gelatin.

5e4d8405-c930-48b6-9b15-071d62a460a3
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I'd been struggled with PMS since three years ago. I tried everything without taking medicines, but it didn't work at all. Then I was looking for the supplement which is 100% non-chemical, and I found this supplement! The tablets are bigger than I thought, and a bit hard to swallow it to me. But since I've started taking them, I feel much better and less irritation that's huge effectiveness. I will keep buying them for sure!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I purchased Evening Primrose Oil, 1000 mg when it is in a big sale. It’s value for money. It is easy to take. Great for relieving menopausal symptoms. I bought this one again.

a243c74c-0151-474f-8ae1-fea16ddef824
Posted on May 18, 2022

Good product.Quality of package its good.Capsulses are big and soft,no smell or taste.When i use it ,i will write more about quality and its action.Natural ingredients.

eacef031-de0e-49d1-af3e-4256addbd9f7
9e995a19-1ea4-428b-8050-88a0fc9f0ac9

Sisters, this supplement is a must have if you ever suffered from heavy painful periods that puts you to bed for two days. It relieved my pms anxiety and made period lighter and more bearable for the first time in years. It also works great in conjunction with Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

my musthave for feminine health, for the firt time with this brand and its good. Big package and good taste, easy to swallow

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Very good, it’s a good option of primrose oil to buy

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I chose this brand due to it being suitable for vegetarians

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great product for my inflammation and it helped mi with my Reumatoid Artitiis.I will buy it again

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

it is a great value for its price and im very happy with this product!!!