Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great source of vegan protein, doesn't cause bloating or indigestions, very happy with the purchase.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Taste like a clayon

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

taste terrible,omg

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the composition is fire, no additives are needed with this cocktail. drink and be healthy. in the morning before the working day guarantees cheerfulness for the whole day. about the taste, of course, it is not designed to surprise with taste. this cocktail is primarily about health

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Vegan Organic Nutrition Shake Extracted from organic natural fruits and vegetables, it is rich in nutrients and tastes good, and it is easy to dissolve in water. It is delicious to make drinks or add to milk. It is worth trying and the price is not expensive!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

It has a little aftertaste , but for me it 's ok , I liked it ... better shaken with water ! I loved the ingredients! I will buy again

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I searched in the order of relevance and bought it because it was displayed at the top, but it is not good. It was still better to drink with water than soy milk. I vomited when I drank it with soy milk. Unsavory taste that cannot be swallowed. After all, the ones with the highest ranking are more delicious.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I was wrong, how full

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I take the 3rd bank, everything is normal.