4.8

Based on 4,255 Ratings
3,599
Posted on Jan 4, 2023
One pill a day only

Vitamin A is very important supplement for your vision, immunity, and more. I have acne, and taking vitamin A helps to fight it, reduces skin inflammation. The vitamin A deficiency can actually increase the risk of acne. Vitamin A promotes as well bone health, healthy growth, and reproduction.Vitamin A helps to heal body lining too (like nose or gut lining for instance). But it is very important not to overdose with this vitamin. Natural Factors vitamin A softgels have the right daily dosage, so you need to take one softgel per day only. They are small size and without any taste or aroma. Please hit like if my review was helpful.

8b12ed9d-21bc-4fca-92ad-a55ada8a2379

Vitamin A is a powerful regulator of both hormone and immune function. It is important for period health, especially for endometriosis. This product has Preformed vitamin A which comes from foods such as liver and eggs. It's an essential nutrient because many people do not have the gene to efficiently convert beta-carotene to vitamin A.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I recently started taking this high quality Vitamin A supplements to improve my vision and immune system, and I'm very pleased with the results. The supplement has provided me with a noticeable boost in energy levels, improved focus, and better overall health. Additionally, it's helped to reduce inflammation throughout my body. My eyesight has also improved significantly since starting the supplement - colors appear brighter and I can see more clearly at sunny days. The product is easy to take due to its size and doesn't have any unpleasant side effects or taste. Overall, I highly recommend Vitamin A supplements for anyone looking for an effective way to improve their vision and immune system health.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Vitamin A is great for eyes, and it's also good for skin. There was an article saying that it is dangerous for the liver, but I think it would be difficult to consume it in excess. I think that up to 10000iu is not excessive. this product is 180 softgels, so i plan to take it steadily for 6 months a year. Vitamin D can be deficient when taking vitamin A, so take it together.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Excellent! good value and easy to digest 👍 size is easy to swallow. I feel good even take it empty stomach this package this good in value. and good s leep after taking it. skin looks much better after taking this good quality and benefits my sight in dark when it's night time now. thanks for this. highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

absolutely great quality,the package also came nice. it is a small size bottle but just fine for bring it to travelling. taste like normal pills. not like anther brands which sometimes make my stomach burn. i found it has a good effect for my immune system,and my guts problem getting better

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I am very happy with this Vitamin A supplement. I am taking it following recommendation of nutritionist. It is very good quality. This product has natural ingredients and very good composition that bring many benefits to your system. Also, it has perfect dosage and no ugly taste like pharmacy pills.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love this brand so wanted to try their vitamin A. I’ve included vitamin A in my supplement regime since January, for eye health and overall skin/hair health. I personally have seen a difference, especially with my hair and skin, they just seem more resilient and less prone to breakage or reactions. Highly recommend

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Vitamin A (retinol, retinoic acid) is a nutrient important to vision, growth, cell division, reproduction and immunity. Vitamin A also has antioxidant properties. We take these capsules at dosage 1 /day , size is small , no particular taste . we use a lot supplements from Natural Factors because this company is renowned for the quality of the ingredients in their products .