Posted on May 24, 2022
It's made a difference for me.

I was getting to the point that I would get up about every two hours to pee. Needless to say, that was making it difficult to get a decent night's sleep. I read many good reviews about this product and figured, for the price it was worth a shot. Most days, I only take one in the morning. And most evenings, I get up half as often as I had been. I plan to continue using this on a regular basis.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This product has been a lifesaver, I had been looking for ingredients in this dosage. I feel this is the best quality I have been able to find.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Amazing! I've been taking it 2x a day for almost 2weeks and I noticed that frequency of urination tends to be less. Amazing! Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is a good, and effective product. The instructions say to take 1-3 times a day. I take just one pill and it has reduced the amount of bladder leakage. It is worth checking out.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This really does help with my urinary frequency. Overall, pumpkin extract is good for your immune system also.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been taking it for 3 weeks , have not seen any results yet. Hopefully I will be able to ser some results over time.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love this product. I don’t have the urgency to run to the restroom or wake up at night. I rest easily now

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Really did improve the urgency and pee intake of my bladder

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good value- you get lots for the price, especially compared to some other brands with a similar product.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I like this product a lot. Leakage is not totally gone but is much better.