Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I do not like overpowering fragrance in anything that I put on my body so this lotion sounded like a good choice. It is a very fine soothing texture. I liked it so well that I bought one for my friend for her birthday. It is a winner and I'm very pleased that I decided to give it a try.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I made a purchase because it is Fragrance Free. It has a unique scent (not perfumey fragrance) but it disappears within ten minutes or so after the application. I have sensitive skin but this lotion works fine with me. It does not cause any rash or itchiness. The texture is smooth and it moisturize my skin well.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The lotion seeps into my skin immediately after application. I don’t feel like it sits on top like other brands do. The product is very creamy and doesn’t trigger my allergies. Recommend!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

i love this lotion and the four stars because i noticed that it sometimes leaves a white residue on my skin. my daughter loves it as well. ill give it another try for one more month and see what will happen with the white residue is it because my skin was very dry after being sick or is the lotion really leaves white residue. the good thing is that it didn't irritate my very sensitive skin i used it all over my body except my face

Posted on May 13, 2022

The lotion has a very soothing texture. Long-lasting moisturizer without scent, that applies well and dries relatively quickly. It does not leave a greasy feel.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

cream is on the thick side. hard to spread, takes some time to spread it on the skin i like that it has no frangrance

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Long lasting natural skin moisturizer. No scent, applies well, and soaks in (dries) relatively quickly. Does not leave greasy feel.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Really nice lotion for sensitive skin no scent makes skin feel soft

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

non-sticky and this is the pdt that im searching for ! skin feel soft and its fragrance free.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I wanted a rich but non greasy lotion with no fragrance,and that’s exactly what I got!