Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Sensitive skin

This soap is so silky and the scent is wonderful! I have extremely sensitive, combo skin, and goat milk soap is the first kind I’ve found that is gentle enough for it to not itch after my skin. I definitely feel less dry after using it. It is also a generous size, and I cut it in two to use for when I travel!

The moment I opened the box and smelled it, I realized that this soap was good. It’s not too strong but smells little bit sweet and refreshing sent. The texture is like a famous French brand Shea butter soap, although this soap is goat milk based soap. You might think this soap is expensive for daily use but I’m sure this soap really worth to buy because it smells super nice and make me feel so good during a shower time. My husband also told me I smell like a fresh born baby after I washed whole my body from toes to head. I also tried to wash my hair with this soap bar and my hair became very soft and smooth after I rinse with diluted citric acid water(you can also use apple cider vinegar water to rinse your hair). I used various soap in my life because I’m little bit obsessed with soap, and I can truly say this soap quality is More than price and this soap doesn’t dry up your skin including your face after washing with it. So highly recommendable for dry skin people or people who has a psoriasis like my husband. It's also the perfect soap for hand-washing expensive underwear in the soapy water. I washed my silk pajamas and satin lingerie with this soap but this soap didn’t dry up them. Plus my pajama smells so nice! You can wash your dog or your partner with this soap, and they will smell fantastic.w I will definitely buy more soaps from this brand next time I order because I wanna give some to my mom. I hope my review will be helpful for you(・∀・)

5ba7ead5-2632-4719-96f1-d9117e90506f
8eb8b71f-f653-4e7b-9a4d-6bd028ae68a8
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I prefer to use a bar soap at my bathroom sink and this one is a great choice! It smells wonderful, lathers great, cleans well and isn’t drying on my hands. I originally purchased it to bulk out an order, but this is the second time I’ve restocked.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The scent is so so so lovely and it’s quite a big bar so it will easily last me half a year. I also use it to wash my hair and I find that it doesn’t dry it out although I have high porosity hair. I noticed that my skin stays soft after use too and no irritation or anything. Will definitely try the other bars from this brand.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Smells lovely and I'm all for it. Bought this for a family member so I can't comment on how it washes. Might buy one for myself as I love the scent too much.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

love this soap. I have skin problems. this soap has a nice light scent and leaves my skin soft.

Posted on May 22, 2022

love love love this product give you nice smooth skin ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Nice big bar of soap that lasts. Nice scent. Good for your skin.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love the scent of this soap, it lathers good and the bar seems to last a while. very happy with this company.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Like very much; good subsitute for the more expensive goat milk soap.