Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This product arrived quickly. Is easy to use dropped in water twice a day. I have had no side effects and I feel great.. My skin looks healthier too!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

A good dose of zinc. I believe it helped me have no reactions to vaccines and has kept me healthy for the past 9 months I have faithfully taken. The taste is rather strong but works great in my smoothies.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I like the fact the extracts are included. I do not like the taste, even though it advertises Great Tasting. There is a deficiency of zinc mg, which I did not see until after I purchased. I was looking for 50 mg, and this only included 11 mg.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I drink this supplement regularly to protect my immunity. I dissolve it in water and take it every morning before food.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Not tried this yet as I’m saving it for when I’m rundown but I like and trust this brand.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I like elderberry to put on my diet. So with a zinc its a plus

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

i haven't used this long enough but the taste is quite strong. just for general maintenance. I chose this because ionic is an excellent way to get a substance where it needs to go rather than be destroyed by the gut acid on the way through.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This an excellent product and it absorbs very well!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

better taste, ok additives, great source of zinc

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Great for immune improvement and health wellness!