4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is my 1st time taking this type of vitamins It's been a month since I've been taking these vitamins and I feel very very awake all the time and not sleepy all the time so that's a good thing and keep on taking them right and highly recommended. one of the best products on the market size great taste good bile top

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

during the yeast die off stage, lots of toxins will overload the liver. this is recommended by a holistic vet. as this is a trusted brand with pure milk thistle, I use it on my dog. I sprinkle over her food, 1 capsule, I use it over 2 days.

5e2a4bcc-b0a3-4260-8f03-3c0e015aeb78
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I take milk thistle regularly for liver issues. And I don’t tend to stick to a particular brand, but rotate among a few. This was discounted and it’s a trusted brand.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

After using it for a long time, I began to feel a general improvement in the level of activity and movement, and I fell asleep faster than before

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Very good quality. I only take 1 a day. Taking this kind of product a lot can give a lot of burden to your liver.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

toxic is everywhere, even in the water we drink and the air we breath, supplement to detox the liver time to time is a good idea.

I never took this at all but since I have been purchasing it,I feel 100% better and I qill continue on buying it for my health.ty since I started taking one of these every day with my medications my liver has been doing a lot better.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This is my 1st time taking this type of vitamins It's been a month since I've been taking these vitamins and I feel very very awake all the time and not sleepy all the time so that's a good thing and keep on taking them right and highly recommended. one of the best products on the market 👌

2aa7aa0f-8059-4693-acea-e8a777a0673d
ab1e7a29-c047-4f3f-bce3-9875533dc16a
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

You have to read about the benefits of milk thistle For a liver It’s help the liver when you do a detox. The packaging is good in the bottle is the glass. The quality is good and ingredients and size also .

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

excellent quality...... easy to absorb and the taste is natural

9c6fd403-86c0-4b13-b828-f3bc4e0b3852