4.9
Based on 1,009 Ratings

4.9
Based on 1,009 Ratings
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I have vitamin D deficiency. So my doctor advise me to have at least 4000 iu per day. I ordered this after reading the good reviews on this product. I forgotten to put my unit number in my address and good thing that the delivery man called and clarified with me and have my order delivered. After using it for several months, taking 2-3 gels per day, my hair loss significantly reduced. So it works for me. I do not feel there is any particular smell or taste. Quality seems good. Will purchase again.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

My doctor told me to take Vitamin D3 supplement for bone health. I really like Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3 supplement because the dosage of vitamin D is higher than other pills (2,000 IU) and the small softgels are easy for me to swallow. I also like the fact that there are 350 pills in a jar. This is a good quality product.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I feel great difference, i take it everyday as the dosage is very convenient,,its important specially in winter when there is no sun , i had a severe deficiency but my tests are good now, its better to take low dosage over a longer period than high dosage over a short period

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

These are high quality ingredient pills. The size of the pills is nice and small which makes it easy to take multiple pills at once. I like the tinted green packaging. I had a vitamin d3 deficiency but no longer do after taking 4,000iu a day. I don’t notice any taste but they do smell like a rotting carcass straight from the bottle.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

lots of potency in this vitamin which has high daily IU and is our daily vitamin to add to our selection of daily supplements. like this company. good bottle for dispensing.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Great product, important to stop taking them after the bottle is over and wait a bit to start again. My mood has improved and I feel the benefits. Doctor said to stop after the first bottle, get a blood work and then if im still deficient drink more

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Excellent quality & absorption, easy to swallow even without needing to drink water. Highly recommend. There are many kinds of D3 out there but after checking them out, even this is a bit more expensive I decided on this one.