Posted on Oct 9, 2021
Прекрасно!

Monolaurin is an easier way for me than intake of spoonful coconut oil which is named pulling. Easier but having the same effect. Well,if you don't have time or not prone to coconut pulling, monolaurin is s good way for you. It is a great support for immune system both in case of a virus or bacterial infection

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Everyone knows that mother's milk protects the baby from getting sick. Some doc wanted to find out what was in mother's milk that does this. After research, he found that it is monolaurin. I take it daily to keep from getting sick. There are some peer reviewed articles on this used on EBV. No side effects, FDA rated as GRAS (generally regarded as safe) except if one is allergic to coconut.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Im taking this to improve my immune system and im currently taking only 1 tab a day with food so as not to have any side effects. So far i have not have had any. In about a month i will increase my dose to 2 a day and then start the ones with the zinc for an added bonus. I take it in combination with L-lysine. All good so far. Trying to protect myself again covid, colds and herpes outbreaks. Definitely recommend it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is all vegetarian. Mother's milk is known to protect the infant. This is the stuff that is in mother's milk that causes that effect. There are peer reviewed studies out of the Philippines that discuss this and its effectiveness against many viruses, including EBV. I have been taking this for years and it has helped me.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Amazing product! I have purchased two bottles and I have been taking one pill every morning through whole European winter and never get sick even when everyone around me was sick with flu or covid. Definitely will recommend it to anyone who want to stay healthy especially during season changes.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

...and that means that it is of superb quality. He only recommends the very best of the best in the supplement word. If you go to his website, which you find if you google his name or medical medium, you can find a listing of all the supplements he recommends. Many of them are carried by iHerb. To your health :)

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I use it as part of my daily supplement regimen. For a while I had noticed a worsening of my symptoms when I took it. However, for about two months I no longer took it and it just happened that my symptoms got worse. I have started taking it again recently and I feel it really helps improving my symptoms. Quality is great. There are no fillers nor additives. Just the active substance. I am greatful for it!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Been taking this brand for several years now and they really help with my immune system. Even co-workers ask me what i do as i never seem to get sick and i told them about the monolaurin. Like getting this from I Herb since the price and shipping is the best.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Very quick delivery. Easy to use tablets that did not irritate my stomach even at over 5 grams per day. Convenient packaging, easy to swallow pill size and adequate amount per serving. Great product