Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Doesn't have an aftertaste which is usual when taking Iron supplements. I love that it's in gummy form and take it like a usual candy. I can say that there's a bit of improvement with my health since I don't feel weak and tired anymore after taking it for a few days.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I really love this product highly recommend it, the size is very reasonable and the ingredients of this supplement full of minerals that have a lot of benefits, the taste is great and the quality of the packaging is excellent

148fe91f-bae0-4ef4-9d24-e1bee41ef868
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Excellent taste and not hard on my stomach at all. Will 100% order again! High quality ingredients and great buy. Shipping was quick as well! Happy with this find!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have tried various iron gummies/lozenges, these are by far the best I have tasted! No metallic taste, and great grape flavor! Will repurchase!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Thought these might taste weird, as I have read before that gummies with Iron can have a weird aftertaste. I was pleasantly surprised with these gummies however, no strange taste. Love that these also contain B vitamins. Will be buying these again.

Posted on May 19, 2022

These are the first iron gummies I have tried. I can taste some iron so it isn't perfect, but it's much better than the tablets.

aliaah
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love it for kids and adults. tastes nice too.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Bought these for my niece. She seems to have liked the taste.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Good taste and doesn't make you feel sick. Taken a bit less frequent than on the bottle. No side effects, good quality.