4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 2, 2022
1,201

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This is a very good quality magnesium supplement. It is a great ingredient for joints and muscles. It comes in easy size to swallow soft gels. The soft gels have no taste or after taste and easy on stomach. The package and bottle size is fairly good. However I didn’t feel this magnesium benefit on my sleep. I cannot say it worked or helped in sleeping.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

been taking this a couple of months now and will buy again. no taste to the capsules but helps with joint and muscle pain aiding sleep.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I will purchase this again because they are like the ones I buy by another brand. These are just as good in size like the others I take. The quality is great.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Fantastic !! The capsule does not have a nasty taste to it like other Magnesium capsules, and does not give me indigestion like some other capsules.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like this product because unlike other magnesium I have bought in the past it is not full of chalky fillers which only serve to bind me up. I have used this for a long time and it works wonderfully.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Work good the capsule is on the big side so if you have trouble swallowing big pills these are not for you. I do like that they are a softgel compared to just a capsule.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Soft gels metabolize faster. No issues with cramps at night. 🤗 Great quality and ease of use.

bffc10a0-136c-48fc-a984-c3442a20862a
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Very good product. Good size. High quality. Help muscles. Taste good

Posted on Dec 8, 2022
2,892

So nice product im so happy i like recommanded for you 🌹🌹