Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I could no longer afford thorne brand and have switched. It is wonderful, costs so much less and comes in a jar with a large enough quantity. The quality is excellent and i feel like myself. It helps with moods soothing my nervous system, my energy levels and my cycle

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Many prenatal vitamins have folic acid but the body cannot always convert that to folate. It’s really important to take this form of folate in pregnancy because it is the naturally occurring folate that is found readily available in food, so the body doesn’t have to work to convert it from folic acid to folate (which it cannot always do). This is great because it is a quick release tablet as well, so it works well, fast. You should take it spaced out from your prenatal because it works better when not mixed with folic acid in prenatal vitamins. It can give you a boost in your mood as well. Most doctors also recommended at least 5mg of folate a day in pregnancy and this is 7.5mg for just one capsule. These capsules are easy to swallow and have no smell. 10/10 definitely recommend to anyone looking for a positive boost in energy and to not have birth defects in their pregnancy.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Really improved my early wake-up insomnia. I used to wake up at 2:30 am, and now I wake up at 4:30. Also, I find it easier to go back to sleep.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My natural doctor gave me a different brand of this product but when I finished that bottle I searched online for cheaper brand with good reviews, that’s how I came across this one. Seems to work great!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This product enhances the results of all the supplements we take.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Great product as always with Iherb. And also great price

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My doctor told me to take this because some people don't absorb folate. Feeling better since taking these.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

very helpful for aged lady

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

can't tell if it works

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I PURCHASED FOR A FRIEND, SHE IS CONTINUOUSLY USING THIS DRUG FROM ANOTHER BRAND, BUT NOW GOING TO TEST THIS