4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Since 1969 Soothing Digestive Relief Dietary Supplement Vegan Gluten Free Soothing Digestive Relief Licorice Flavored Deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract, formulated with GutGard® for soothing digestive relief. At Nature's Way®, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier. Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin to help avoid any potential effect on blood pressure.

I don't really have any digestive issues but like the reviews of how this helps with digestion. Have tried it several times before something spicy just to see if there was any difference. Not sure I can tell any difference or improvement but the flavor is very nice. It may be like the probiotics I take---can't really tell any difference but it is good for your system so why not.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,070

I'm happy when this effective quality product arrived to me few months ago, I'm glad that its worth the wait, it really proved its purpose and that's to help maintain my healthy digestion.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

A great product, very pleased this has no stevia and no unpleasant orange flavouring, and no xylitol which can hurt the stomach. Just a very small amount of real sugar and sweetness from glyine.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have several bowel conditions as IBS, SIBO, leaky gut, etc. I take a lot of supplements and this is one of them. I have tried several brands, this is one of them. I like the taste of Natural Factors better, but this is OK too. The composition is the same.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My doctor recommended taking this product to help with my digestive issues. It has certainly helped!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

The package was shipped very fast and I am very satisfied with the product!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

The quality is good and has great benefit. For tastes a little funny but i can cope with that.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Easy to chew and tasty. Really helps with indigestion. If I eat these daily, I don't need any tums after eating spicy food.