4.6
Based on 1,052 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,052 Ratings
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Feverfew has been a staple in my vitamin cupboard for the past couple of years. I use them as part of my 'de-stress' vitamin mix, my 'I need more oxygen to my brain' vitamin mix and my 'hot flashes' mix. Natures Way is a brand I use regularly and I trust their quality. The pop up lid is also very convenient for dispensing the capsules.

294cbd6a-58e0-4e06-8839-36e2c0267d2e
a8f640db-62fa-4103-8723-5d2b5f321caa
9ddc59a3-3377-45c8-b468-32671d9ebbc2
53473e4b-e5d4-492c-8423-eee829e3a0c6

This herb really works to keep headaches at bay. If you have occasional headaches from stress, and eyestrain this helps keep them to a minimum. Definitely notice the difference if I don't have this on hand.

a6d134f1-d739-4872-a1c3-e3695d1ba065
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

That is the best remedy to lower a fever, get rid of a stubborn headache or the muscular pains accompanied with a flu. I no longer use Aspirin, Tylenol or Ibuprofene that are very hard on the digestive system, Feverfew is effective, easy to take and gets me back on my feet faster than usual.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I take FeverFew to help with migraines. While taking it hasn't eliminated my migraines, it has definitely reduced the frequency. I wasn't sure of that until I decided to stop taking it - big mistake. The benefit is mistakable. I was buying it from another online retailer, but their price recently jumped way up. I checked iHerb (I buy other products here). Even though my order was too small to qualify for free shipping, the total cost was still lower than the other seller. Last but not least - the package arrived undamaged - a rare occurrence with the other seller. I'll definitely be back.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

My husband has frequent migraine headaches and feverfew was recommended by a family member for them. Since he has been taking it, he hasn't been getting any migraines! Before, he would use only when he felt one coming on, and it did seem to help to soften or decrease the headache strength. But recently because of the frequency of them, I added the feverfew to his daily vitamin regime and he hasn't had one for a couple months since I started giving it to him regularly. I also like this brand and use it for several of the herbal supplements we take. It obviously is a good quality because...it's working!

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I bought it to try if it works for migraines and it works well! So happy that found natural solution! Capsules are normal size easy to swallow, I took some on a long roadtrip and they helped!

43bb5bad-f09a-4959-ad64-d78125e8fbb7
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Giving feverfew a try for vertigo as it was recommended by a GP. It’s the first time using feverfew so I’ll come back to update after a month of using.

1feb7a37-114f-4f88-92ca-785a175e1957
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I bought Feverfew by Nature's Way for headache in the back of the head goes well with TMG and seems to work. I take two capsules each time I feel tension coming on. It's a fair amount and there are no side-effects. Also taking TUDCA and it is very beneficial for my GI health.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I'm a big fan of nature's way products, I trust the brand, and I've used a lot of their supplements. I love feverfew for headaches, but it's also really helped with debilitating joint pain at night. I take only when I need it, but it's been a lifesaver on nights my aching hips won't let me sleep.