Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I was losing my big toe nail was turning black not to mention the regular bath room trips in short after about 2 months my toes are looking good and have lost about a pound and half a day these are my every day supplements

Posted on May 23, 2022

I decided to try this brand as is all in one,pro&pre biotics and it helped me a lot ro restore balance after I upset my bowel with

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very efficient product! Used it when antibiotics were prescribed by the doctor. No gut problems encountered if taken together with the antibiotics. Nice, good quality package. No refrigeration needed. Good absorption. No bothering taste.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It works. Nice to try this out but it’s at a higher price point, so I won’t be buying this for long term daily maintenance

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

First time trying this product. Recommended by a friend and heard good things about it and so far i like it as it aids with digestion. Will definitely consider buying it again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Quality of product is fantastic, with a high variety of strains. Happy with the price, overall highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I feel better with one capsule per day. Need more time to evaluate the results.

Posted on May 6, 2022

it helped calm my IBS quickly

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Seems to make me more bloated than other probiotics I have tried.

I have got those probiotics after the estimated time, but iHerb returned money for the package. However, I was worried they are not working anymore because of this, but I didn't felt bad after taking them so I believe everything is fine. Does they working? I can't say anything yet for sure, I'm still going to the toilet after every morning meal, and I didn't felt any wow effects. I believe I need more time to see if they really working. I will stop to drink those probiotics and stuff, because in the period I'm drinking it, it's already the second time I need to take charcoal to help me against gases and strong aches. It's definitely not showing of any improvement of the digestion, but the opposite.