4.6
Based on 1,071 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,071 Ratings
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I’ve noticed that ever since I began to take these, my overall complexion had gotten significantly more even. I used to have melisma like hyperpigmentation on my smile lines and forehead, remnants of an unfortunate sunburnt, and this is had completely cleared it. I take two cassoulet a day on an empty stomach, about half an hour before a meal. Highly recommend.

Great quality supplement from a great quality brand! I decided to purchase this to use in combination with a Niacinamide serum that I began to use hoping to see better results. I am not disappointed! My skin retains moisture a lot better since adding this and some of the minor breakouts I was experiencing have subsided so do feel the potency of the ingredients are just what I needed in my routine.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

It might be a little unusual, but I buy this nutritional supplement to make a cosmetic face cream with niacin and glucosamine. I don't fully trust manufacturers that sell bulk cosmetic ingredients, so I choose this route. Every time I make the cream, I open the capsules and use them in an appropriate amount. I am very satisfied with this solution, because I know that the ingredients are fresh and well protected.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I know I need to take niacin, but I do not like the annoying flush that comes with taking it. This product allows me to supplement my body with the needed niacin, without me turning red, itchy, and looking like I have a sunburn for 30 minutes or more, caused by regular niacin. I LOVE this product!

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is a very good product, and of the highest quality IMHO. Have been using it (1 per day is enough) every time I feel a cold coming up, or as a sort of prophylactic (well - not directly, but it does boost your immune system) against air-borne viral infections, just before (best practice) a visit to a crowded place, or, in case I forgot - just after returning home from such a visit. I can only testify for myself & my elderly Mum - but it surely had worked wonders for us: No Covid infections thus far - nor a cold or Flu in the past 3 years: We sometimes combine it with Vitamine C 1000mg and Astragalus extract, but It works fine even on its own. As it says on the label - it Is, indeed, Non-Flushing. The 'Other ingredients' are safe and minimal, and the Capsule size is very small, and thus very easy to swallow. All in all - I'm very happy with it, and would recommend it to anyone Mind you - In the past the container was round, and last year they changed it to a rectangular shape for some reason, but it's still the same product.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Niacinamide is B3. It is necessary for the normal breakdown of fats and the release of energy from carbohydrates, which can make your diet more balance

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is the first time I purchased this niacinamide supplement in capsules. I usually take niacinamide in tablet type but all of niacinamide tablets were out of stock when I purchased so I tried this one. I like supplements of Nature's Way which is the reason I chose this. Basically I prefer a tablet type when I take any supplement. This capsule tastes nothing and a size of a capsule is small enough to swallow. Not sure about the quality at this moment.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

bought this cuz the cheapest. have to take with food else feel nausea. slow in ship out , around 3 days to ship out when iherb has discount.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Seems to be a good product at a reasonable price. They are easy to swallow capsules. It's hard to evaluate the long term effectiveness of niacinamide on sun damage to the skin.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Affordable pricing. I bought it after hearing a YouTube dermatologist mentioned he eats nacinamide for glowing skin. So far I have not noticed significant difference