4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Very strong, and processed with lecithin, so it is absorbed well

I did massive research on turmeric recently, including research on lab tests. Turmeric is hard to absorb on its own, but using lecithin or some other type of fat increases its absorption. This is one of the few that uses lecithin. I have an old bottle that still smells strong, but has a very sweet and pleasant smell. In India, I heard they put spices in a bit of oil before they cook with them. That makes them more aromatic.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
4,069

I've been taking these tablets for months now and it helps improve the health of my joints, I felt no pain in my joints anymore. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This particul are brand and doseage of Turmeric has been more compatable with me than other brands which caused me to be overly tired the next day.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
5,979

Admirable. The price is very good. Delivery is fast, easy to track. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

been using this for a couple of months now, seems to be working and doing its job at this point, CONTINUE TO USE THIS NOW FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. AND I MUST SAY YES, IT IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND HELPING WITH JOINT PAIN. USING THIS ALONG WITH GLUCOSAMINE IS HELPING.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have been taking this exact Tumeric for over 5 years because It is outstanding for inflamation, joints.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was recommended by my doctor for a joint pain that I have and seems to help.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

The typical study dose of 500 to 2,000 mg of turmeric per day had potential benefits. The exact dose depends on the medical condition. The Arthritis Foundation suggests taking turmeric capsules (400 to 600 mg) 3 times per day. Another option is to take a half to three grams of the root powder every day.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

THIS TABLET REALLY DOES MAKE MY ARTHRITIS NOT SO PAINFUL. MY HANDS ARE NOT PAINFUL IOR STIFF IN THE MORNING, MY THORACIC BACK DOES NOT ACHE, IT IS WONDERFUL. I AM FAIRLY NEW TO THIS PILL AND HAD TO FIGURE OUT THE BEST DOSE BECAUSE OF GUT PROBLEMS ONCE I DID THAT NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH THE DIARRHEA .