Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Sambucus Relief, Immune Support, Elderberry + South African Geranium, 36 Gummies - iHerb

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I really like this version with geranium added. I've tried this before which I quite like, it tastes good and a great boost to support my immune. Therefore I bought it for a friend as she has been looking for this type of supplement. Her feedback was also very good. Highly recommend this and I'll buy again.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Absolutely recommend these! Taste great and help keep your immune system at its best

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Have been regularly taking sambucus for immunity support. So far this is the tastier form compared to liquid and lozenges. Kid’s favourite too

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I really love this product. This is the only elderberry I purchase for my child.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great product, great quality, and quantity.

Posted on May 8, 2022

With geranium added, this is a better combination.

nata-mama
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

With the advent of winter, it has become relevant to maintain your health, especially given the pandemic. Nature's Way elderberry, geranium, vitamin C and zinc jellies have appeared in the novelties. According to the manufacturer, the product helps maintain a healthy immune system, and also reduces the duration and severity of minor irritations of the nose, throat and chest, cough associated with hoarseness, dry throat and irritations. The product does not contain gluten and gelatin, pectin is used as a thickener, and organic tapioca syrup and sugar cane are used as sweeteners. It is recommended 1 jelly per day for children from 6 to 12 years old and 3 pcs for children from 13 years old and adults (1 pc 3 times a day). The taste of jellies is sweet and sour, outwardly similar to a bunch of dark-colored grapes. Elderberry is an antiviral agent and the whole complex is built on it as the main element. Also worth noting is the South African geranium, whose root extract is a rare ingredient in immune supplements. This plant also has antiviral and immunomodulatory properties. Enhances the immune response to invading microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses. Now about our IMPRESSIONS. I drank this complex for preventive purposes. And I note that despite the fact that many around are sick, I have never even sneezed for the entire dangerous period since the beginning of winter. I think this is largely the merit of this wonderful complex. I recommend to buy. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

687c6bce-4140-4014-9beb-676070eb0756
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

When I have a little discomfort in my throat, I will take a gummy, and I will see the effect the next day, without the discomfort of taking anti-inflammatory drugs...

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

at the first sign of SARS, the best assistant. Helps keep you from getting sick and boost your immune system

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I gave it when I was coughing, and you said it would reduce your cough?! It smells so delicious, I think I'll eat it all.