Posted on Mar 31, 2022

they taste great, i give it to my kids and they love it, its the best way to give them supplements... i usually have a hard time swallowing pills so i got these gummies! my hair fell out a lot. since taking biotin along with zinc i have noticed a very big difference!

6276c843-3bb6-44fa-85b1-8dd075f6ef58
Be-Natural
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

They taste fantastic! a great grape flavor. They're also shaped like grapes. 1 gummies gives you a 100% of zinc. They can stick to each other in the bottle a little bit but it doesn't bother me too much. The cap is the "push down and turn" type.

6a102caa-cc45-4626-b6e2-4ffd6bec3038

Really amazed at the line of gummies that Nature's Way is putting out! Love that they have a zinc gummy over a liquid (which is difficult to take personally but also our kids don't like zinc liquids due to the heavy taste). The mixed berry is good, not overpowering, not overly sweet & it does hide the zinc flavor! Plus there is no sugar coating like other companies!! The texture is not as smooth as other gummies but still acceptable & both of our kids eat them with no issues. Sometimes I take 2 during the day to boost my immune system due to the current situation in the world. They are also good for men, especially if you want to increase your chances of having a kid (take a good quality C as well to help improve your chances) since zinc (and C) are depleted during "activity". A great addition to have in your cabinet year round (especially during cold/flu season)!! Hope they continue to expand their line of gummies!

cc83f3da-528a-4598-822d-0865424a7b72
0d7d1c2b-ce4a-4f6b-adf2-7e1c01316cbf
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Nature’s way is a company I trust :) I like that is doesn’t contain gelatin and it’s vegetarian! It tastes like berry gummies and it’s actually nice 👍🏻 I bought zinc gummies and it helped me in the recovering process of Covid-19 also I feel it helped my immune system. The taste of gummies makes me remember taking it everyday! It’s a sweet daily and healthy reward for me! I definitely recommend it and will buy it again. The price is good for the quality too. Thumbs up if this was helpful :D thanks!

f0847f14-d2c1-4263-b89e-302a75840a47
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

lovely gummies with great flavour but they tend to stick together in the bottle, which is why its good to put some dessicant packets in the bottle so as to avoid having the gummies stick together. My kids and us adults all love these, so far the best zinc gummies I bought here

f2f5b7ae-37aa-41aa-8519-40371f2d0bbe
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Taste & texture is amazing. Size & shape is fun & appropriate for both adults & children. Ingredients I feel safe to feed to my children. I used this to boost their immune systems to combat covid and they both recovered in 2 days when they caught it. Quality is everything they claim. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

My entire family loves these gummies. They have a delicious berry taste and are so very soft to chew. I give these to my kids daily and double the dose if around anyone sick. The quality of these is high and I feel these have helped us stay healthy this winter. The packaging is very sturdy with a childproof cap.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

These are tasty and easy to take, and as far as I can tell they are helpful. I like that the dose is split into two gummies, that way I can easily take a half-dose like I need to. Nature's Way is a brand that I trust and the price was right on iHerb as well.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have other zinc lozenges and the taste is awful. Couldn't have them. These taste great! Love them. I'm happy to take them daily to help keep my immune system healthy. I am going to repurchase these for sure. I take 2 a day when it's cold season. These seem to be good quality as well.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I use Zinki regularly and this was a new find, I like it very much. It's easy to use when taking the tablet and capsule is always difficult for me. I have been healthy and everything has felt good. One should get zinc from the diet every day as zinc is not stored in the body. Zinc has a number of vital effects: it is essential for normal development and fertility, as it is needed for the production of hormones and proteins, among other things. The main sources of zinc are cereals, dairy products and meat. When you don't eat enough of these foods, it's good to take zinc supplements. Personally, I eat very little meat and do not use dairy products. I am very happy with this product. Quality very good.