Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love the quality of the ingredients in this multivitamin! My daughter uses this daily and she loves the taste! The benefits are too many to count. She has more energy and feels better over all. I love buying this supplement from iHerb because I can usually purchase it with a promotion or sale.

Posted on May 31, 2022

this is good! My kids really love it! at least they are more resistant from having cold and flu rather than before. There are three assorted flavors inside, grape, orange and cherry if I am not wrong. My daughters love the grape and orange, for cherry it is so so. It would be good if it comes with another new flavors or comes with gummies. thanks! overall: 9 of 10.

Posted on May 29, 2022

my kids love this multivitamins,sometimes I grab piece for myself too. Kids usually prefer gummy multivitamins but I found out they have very little dosage in them so we start taking this xylitol added ones. its really helps with kids health immunity and overall well-being,especially for picky kids.

LianaLuna
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

These vitamins are the one of my favorites! They have a nice taste. these vitamins improve children's immunity. These supplements have great ingredients! All vitamins and minerals children need. It’s small size animal shaped. Childproof packaging is very important. I use it for my child since age 4 years. He likes it so much!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My son was getting bored of the vitamins we have been using so I bought some new ones to try out. I was a little concerned that these would be old school, and it seemed all kid vitamins are now gummies or some sort of fake candy. I was pleasantly surprised how good these were. They were sweet and full of flavor. Hands down his favorite, and it gives a little bit of everything for his diet. Buying again.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These have a good combination of micronutrients. Xylitol as a sweetener. Taste good. My kids like them. 500IUs of vitamin D per serving. Low dose but enough for off cold season.

51602841-39c1-4580-b8ce-59a7d2de0ddf
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

the order doesn't match the color but it's okay too.. the shipment always arrives quickly, the best for Indonesian people.. shopping is so easy and there are lots of promos.. thank you

846c8323-7dbc-4f6e-8ee0-6674adda6d71
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My friends recommend this multi-vitamin. This is fit for children who don't want consume any vitamins :') the shape is cute with mix flavours. Make them happy like eating candies :D thank you iherb!

6e844b61-ae6a-4471-9ec2-2aadeecfdd78
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Item arrived packaged well. My kid isn’t fond of one of the flavors, but it works well for them. This product includes quality ingredients and contains the correct form of vitamin D for healthy bone growth and other health benefits. It also contains probiotics which have helped tremendously with stomach and intestinal issues. We can always tell a difference in their health when they’re out of vitamins as their immunity decreases and become sick more often. We follow the instructions on the bottle for serving and frequency. I used to shop at The Vitamin Shoppe for these vitamins, but iHerb has the best prices.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great vitamins for kids. After taking these vitamins, the child's appetite improved. Vitamins do not contain artificial colors and have a pleasant fruity taste. The quality of the vitamins is excellent, the child has no side effects after taking it. They contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a child's body.