Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Loved the flavor of ingredients - taste not too much , just perfect for the curious tastebuds of baby. Super soft making it easy to use and melts in the mouth without struggle cause of the size. Loved the packaging. The quality of the item was unexpectedly great. Age 8 months on I was able to give.

These vitamins are truly the only multi vitamin that we buy for our kids. We love the Nature’s Plus brand and also give our children their Greenz and Probiotic supplements. Our kids love the fun shapes and great flavors. We love that they contain 16 vitamins and 8 minerals but also include Whole Foods. By giving these to 4 kids everyday, we do go through them super quick, however, we always keep a few on hand so we don’t run out and we wouldn’t change anything!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I purchased this supplements for my cousin who just turned 9 last month, and I'm so glad that she liked it, she loves chewing that tasty animal shaped tablets, one of the best way to persuade kids to eat multivitamins product is the design, I'm happy as it can attract kids!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

high-quality vitamin complex for children. the child chews vitamins and drinks with apple juice after eating. do not use on an empty stomach!!! Good food supplement for any baby. No side effects or allergic reactions. after taking these vitamins for 18-20 days, the child's condition improved. sleep became stronger and longer. the child became more attentive. definitely recommended for use!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My kids want a vitamin that tastes good, and I want a vitamin that uses natural forms of vitamins and minerals and minimal fillers. Animal Parade fits the bill. My kids love them. We've been buying them for probably ten years now. I've tried other brands, but they don't like the flavors. Animal Parade it is.

Posted on May 14, 2022

My kids take one or two of these per day and I swear it helps their immune systems. Somehow we survived Kindergarten and Preschool during flu season and all we endured was one mild cold from Christmas through April. I am really impressed with the quality of ingredients . Good: quality, taste, blend of vitamins including bioflavonoid complex, and no artificial colors

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

First -- my kids love Animal Parade flavors and we usually get the multi-flavored pack. There are times that the two younger kids ask for a cherry one, so, when I saw this I bought it! When they opened this bottle and looked in side they exclaimed "They are all cherry!" As a supplement they are great to have, taste good, and all my kids like them. We have these and the multi-flavor. The expiration of this bottle is Feb. 2024! My kids take these daily!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My kid loves them! They are really tasty,he wakes up every morning asking about "the animals".And the forms of vitamins are really good .

8ea173d8-fd43-4279-8c06-7b9cedadc63e
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I loove this supplement so much. The ingredients are pretty complete. It contains so many important vitamins and minerals, such as Vit A, B12, C, D3, zinc, and many more! My kid loves the taste, especially the cherry flavor one.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My children aged 3-7 love this. They look forward to their daily chewable tablet that is both tasty and caters for their required daily intake. Even I enjoy the little animals that they come in.