Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Great quality for a chewable vitamins!

My cousin loves the heart shape, and of course the taste of the cranberry , I bought this product for him, as he's not fond of eating fruits and I'm kinda worried, glad I can see him chew a lot of this supplement, he doesn't know how much improvement it can benefit his body and health.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We bought this product because it brings a vitamin C intake and we really like the chewable form. The tablets are heart-shaped, they are very pleasant to the taste.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I really like these chewable vitamins and only after one week of using them, I started feeling better. I love the taste and the fact that there’s no added sugar.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The taste is sweet with a little sour, the older and children love it very much and will not feel resisted. After eating this bottle, it will be repurchased.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Taste is good i like it makes me never forget to take it

d2bb19fd-5818-4c2a-bab1-84d7c612b94a
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

They’re good, just make sure you close the lid tightly. They get stale so quickly.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Tastes good and better way to take for me than capsules Recommend and will buy again

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

got these for my kids, they loved the taste and the heart shape!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The cranberry tablet taste alright but I couldn’t finish it. Would prefer gummies.