Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Ultra Chewable Cranberry, 90 Heart-Shaped Chewables - iHerb

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

These little heart shaped tablets contain 200mg of cranberry per tab, so most people will want to take 2 or 3 of these per day. So the bottle is basically a months supply. The composition, packaging and ingredients are quite decent (I don't worry too much about this or that additive), and the tablets are quite tasty with a berry-like flavor. To be honest, I would not call them +chewable+ as they are quite hard but they are +suckable+ like candy. I take 2 to 4 per day and you don't have to take them with food or water.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 7, 2022

This hight quality composition of cranberry is perfect for kids who can not swallow capsuls. Cranberry helps very much with urinary problems. And its also important for immunity improvement. This supplement i take in my first time. there is exellent dosage in the capsuls. There are 90 chewable tablets in the package.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is the cutest chewing vitamin ever - in pink heart shape! I don’t really feel the taste of strawberry so much but I like the taste. Love that not only it has cranberry but also vitamin C in it. ❤️

fc326644-2688-4c1d-b762-27de9c1ef777
Posted on May 12, 2022

Got these for my parents, they are great but in no way chewable, they are like hard candy, you suck on them and not chew them

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The taste is really nice making it easy and pleasant to consume. Hopefully it brings good to your health as well. This should be monitured after a full course.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

A great chewable way to get cranberry and Vitamin C at once. It helps me stay healthy and I like to chew one as an after-lunch treat.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

good quality and perfect size. Well packed packaged and I hope I have got a good benefit from this. thank you.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Beneficial for the health of the tract and delicious taste

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

My favourite on-the-go chewables as not only does it contain vit c, it also helps with uti. cannot ask for more!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The flavor is delicious and sweet which makes it easier to chew and you have to take two pills a day.