Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Ultra Hair, For Men & Women, 60 Tablets - iHerb

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is feeback from my customer :- There are array of vitamins , fatty acids and special formulation included for promoting hair growth. After taking supplement for a while, at least 3 or 4 weeks, i sensed some thickness and volume in hair growth and the amount of hair drop off slighly lesser. The hair noticeably harder to be easily pulled off, i.e will lesser hair drop, coming out with no breakage and improved texture. Since i think it help scalp hair to induce hair growth, the longer you consume the healthier outlook also on your skin. The tablets are quite big though but ok to swallow somehow and turn the pee yellowish. Will keep on consuming this wonderful product, thanks!!!

f733a019-9d36-4f6b-b772-01d92c849897
5507cd93-9288-4155-bd29-fd7e46215cf8
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The content of vitamin of minerals is impressive, including Biotin, lots of B vitamins,..etc. Most of these are pro-hair growth. If you want to avoid hair loss or want to improve thickness then give it a try. After taking this regularly for at least two weeks you will start to see your her getting ticker, shed less, even the nails will be stronger (and will break less). These tabs are super small and easy to take and since there is a sustained release it slowly absorbs into the body making less impact on the liver.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Best vitamin ever good for skin, hair. For dosage i take one tablet in the morning i think it has benefit my body maybe that is because the size of the tablet is a bit big, ingredients will be found on the sticker. My MoM loves it so i think the quality is good, no taste since I swallow it immediately

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my second purchase of Ultra Hair, so I feel comfortable reviewing it. I ordered more because it seems to be effective. My hair is growing more than it was, which is exactly what I was hoping for. My hair has been a slow grower for years, and a couple weeks into using the product, I noticed it had gotten longer and it also seems stronger. I think it'll take more time to really notice, but I have faith in the product and ordered two more bottles!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I used to take this years ago, and loved the extra energy that it gave me, probably because of the b vitamins. I ordered it again, but, after taking it for a couple of days, read the ingredients for the first time since I've taken it years ago, and realized that it has soy protein in it. I found out a few years ago that I have an IgG allergy to soy, so thought it best to give the rest of the bottle to my daughter. She liked it and could tell that she wasn't as tired (during her last semester of college) as when she wasn't taking it. So, if it was soy-free, I'd still be taking it, because it's gives me more energy than Pure Essence Energy Plus does, and does it without any caffeine. So, if soy doesn't bother you, give it a try!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Perhaps of the b vitamins thats give me extra energy. Looks like its help my hair from shedding. The pills so big to swallow, and smells funny. Haven't seen its work for thickening my hair, but I plan to continue taking them until a couple of week to see the effects .

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

cheaper in here than buying these on watson or century in my country.. the price only 1/4 than buying these on store in mall! the dose is lighter.. luv these so much. oups.. ultra hair works in me!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Have been taking these tablets for the past 4 years. No side effect at all. it helped with my hair loss after 6 months taking ever single night. my hair loss has been stopped completely. i am still purchasing it regularly

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

No side effect, good quality, i can feel some benefits like less hair loss but some supplements helped more. I wouldn't buy it again.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Unfortunately, the ingredients were changed. Actually, it never helped my hair, but the old formula did wonders for my nails. They went from being brittle and soft to long and strong. The current formula is not really worth it for me.