Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This stuff is great, feels nice and soft on the skin and it dosent leave your face all dry and tight after it feels moisturized and clean. This is just what i was looking for. Will be buying more when this is gone.

51bed968-de46-46c2-84d1-13c636707979
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This has been one of my favorite face washes for years: it helps clear/prevent acne without over drying.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Makes skin totally rubber, too much for my sensitive and dry.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

it feels good and the brand is in general a trust worthy one though a bit pricey.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

This lotion is suitable for people whose skin is oily, mixed or prone to pimples because it is foamy and deep cleaning and contains salicylic acid and even though it is small, but it is a small squeeze of the product that cleans your whole face and it never smells and is worth every riyal spent on it 👌🏻 10/ 10 + fits boys and girls

da232061-1586-4808-ab61-77a8d0304542
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love almost all products of this brand, the foam is no exception. Economical consumption, because it foams well and is distributed. I have dry skin, there are inflammations, the product approached me. The smell is neutral, no fragrances. Not drying but cleans well. In general, if you are looking for a new face cleanser, I recommend taking a closer look)

5cf961ac-4b29-4aed-9e7a-a2419be34b1d
b41cca6e-df41-4755-822d-c60139f7666a
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I was interested in this new product !!! Convenient tube, not flimsy lid, thick foam, minimum consumption, you need a pea and beat into a foam with a drop of water. Cleans well, to a squeak, rather evening care, but it does not dry my skin. The smell is pleasant, barely perceptible, does not press on the nose. No redness or irritation appeared. Feel free to take it to the test)

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for my son, tried it and bought another one for myself. Excellent, very economical, lathers great and also cleans. The smell is not perfumery, a little technical, but it does not bother me. After the first application, it removes so much excess from the skin, especially from the nose. My skin is prone to dryness, especially in winter, so immediately after washing care. It dries up, if you use only one, I want to try adding a drop of oil when washing, if it goes well, I will add a review.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Liked it! I will order more . Economical, cleanses the skin well, pleasant smell