Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This product is awsome. It really helps and reduce the redness of those "red point". I apply it only as a night routine after applying not active toner. When I woke up in the morning, my pimple was not there, it disappeared. Probably i will buy another one after finish this. After a month I will come back with updates. Very important, don't shake it, when it is applied on the pimples, we should have a cotton with color.

f3d5ee3b-7b41-4f8a-8a8e-c0873df052f7
8b9208d7-1994-40f5-8d6c-55a0afd0c5bf
a825efd7-57d2-4617-9a34-87cb771cba72
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

No scent. Easy to use. Small size. Sturdy packaging. Will work for sensitive skin. Gentle, doesn't irritate skin with eczema. Great quality, lasts for a long time. Suitable for all ages.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love this product! It’s great on drying acne and drawing out the gunk inside. Remember though that this works best for pimples that are close to the surface of the skin, the ones with visible “heads”.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I used many products for my imperfections but this once was the most satisfying. Il works fast and With this size it will last a lifetime. No sent and it gentle on my skin. No reactions

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I definitely recommend using this product. It helps speed up the process for getting rid of zits and pimples. Definitely a must have item if you suffer from acne.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Not much help in reducing the size of the zits, still looking for an effective products for those occasional zits problems. Not very drying, might work for some people since everyone skin is different, my husband like this better than me though, so it is pretty subjective

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The most useful blemish I have ever tried , it works very efficient on each type of pimples.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It is very drying, hard to remove (even after double cleansing!), can't go around your eyes, nose or on the forehead when you go to sleep, cause it will crumble and the powder will get in your eyes. In spite of the descent ingredients, including salicylic acid, which I like and the skin responds well to it usually, this product didn't do much for me other than create a dry crust around the spots.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

pink eraser is just great no sent , use after cleaning ur face , a must have size not so big , but great product

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

due to the transport, neogen was mixed, interesting ingredients i will try it for acne