Page 1 - Reviews - Neutrogena, Body Oil, Light Sesame Formula, 1 fl oz (29 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have been using it for a long time now. I love this good quality oil. It makes skin soft, no need to apply lotion after this. It's scent is fragrance free and light sesame formula. Size is enough to last for a month. Can be used by all age groups. Packaging is nice and benefits skin by making it soft. Composed of excellent ingredients and essential oils. Good for sensitive skin. works as a moisturizer. nourishes skin and makes it smooth and soft.

c1069c77-0c46-4208-b75a-874d340a21a3
6bfa1899-312e-45e2-b1af-c76de49e3b28
Posted on May 11, 2022

This stuff practically changed my life. It was a (off duty) doctor recommended so I tried it, even though I almost didn't because it was expensive. I put it on every time I shower and it saves me lots of time from putting on lotion. You wipe it on before you dry off mixing it with the water on your body and you can wipe it all over in a flash. My husband gets dry skin in the winter so I suggested he try this method and he's hooked now, as well. My niece had bumps on the back of her upper arms and they are smooth now. We really like it - works for us - highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I use it as oil cleanser in the double wash method (youtube skin doctor tip) before using a cleanser and water and it works really well in breaking off my makeup before. My skin tends to be dry, with this method it doesn't dry out that much from cleansing and is more moisturized. Like all products is it in my country available too, but only with perfume. And my skin doesn't tolerate that in my face

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I use this to repel mosquitoes and bugs. Not sure if the brand knows this but it’s the best bug repellent I’ve ever used. My legs come out bite free even in the most humid forests. Don’t know what’s in this to achieve that but seriously the world needs to know!! It’s my life saviour in the summer

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I use this as a 'pre-cleanse' in my nightly face cleansing routine. I use a mineral based sunscreen which is really difficult to remove with regular soap and water but this really helps to remove it. The oil is light and washes off easily. Great value with this big bottle - it will last a LONG time only using as a pre-cleanse. The scent isn't noticeable. Perhaps the packaging could be improved because the outside of the bottle gets all oily.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I love this smaller version of this bottle for the double cleanse method! It breaks up makeup and sunscreen easily with lukewarm water and I feel like it lessens the irritation from a glycolic peel if applied before hand and then washed off with a gentle cleanser. Love it. This one is my new holy grail skin care product!

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

A great body oil, so light but so moisturizing, it doesn’t have that much of a smell, I like to apply a moisturizer after it just to lock in the moisture but when I’m in a rush and don’t apply moisturizer my skin feels so hydrated and glowy, I really recommend buying the oil it’s so worth it!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have used (and loved) this wonderful oil product since he 1990's. It's light textured yet nourishing to my skin and the softly lingering scent is clean and fresh. You only need a small amount on wet skin to moisturize effectively after a shower or bath. So one bottle will last quite a long time. I can't find this product in stores where I live, so am delighted to be able to purchase here on iHerb.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This is one of my favorite shower products. When I am through showering, I put a rather small amount in my hands and it is enough to use on my whole body. It smells absolutely wonderful and makes my skin feel so soft. I pat dry with a towel and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I wanted something that had no palm oil and was a light, no residue formula, because in the past other moisturizers irritated my sensitive skin, making it all flaky. This seems to avoid all that, and I use it in concert with some other heavier creams as a way of extending their use and maximizing their nourishing effect. It is also basically scent-free, which I like a lot. Super simple and basic in all the best ways.