Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very good quality product. It comes as two sheets for the lower and upper part of face. I used it in the morning before applying my serum and moisturizer. After leaving it for 30 minutes my skin felt so soft, flexible and moisturized. Excellent product, highly recommended . Will definitely buy it again

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I’m admittedly a bit of a skincare snob, and wouldn’t consider using any drug store brands as a general rule.. but this mask is just that good. It really plumps, hydrates and evens the complexion! I get more visible results with this sheet mask than any other I can think of.

My go-to gel face mask. I have a sensitive skin, so, I use it after weekly deep cleansing to give my skin extra love and moisture. It’s very gentle and cooling, sometimes I keep it in a fridge for better effect. Pretty good quality for this money. The size is adjustable as it comes in 2 pieces.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

this new hydrating mask is going to be one of my favorite masks! The mask is nice in an individual package, and no scent. The quality and the size are good, so it should fit for most of the people. I used it after essence and you can feel your face is very moisturized. It is good for every age and no red face, overall, a good product :)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

scent - mild and non irritating, scent disappears after applying. quality - one of THE BEST hydrating masks, face feels supple in the morning after use size - comes in 2 pieces and fits well package - wish those plastic sheets weren't in tbh benefit- use at night and you'll wake up with soft bouncy skin, literally feel the difference. frequency- I use it once a week or every 2 weeks sensitive- works on my sensitive skin, but defs patch test first. moisturize- literally hydrated the f out of your face. gentle- super gentle on sensitive and acne prone skin my favourite mask! for some reason I can't find it in store but they have it on here. my skin feels so refreshed, smoother and hydrated after using this mask. I usually use the excess liquid in the days after i use the mask, just for extra tlc. I usually use this mask 1/2 times a month. It's a staple

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love this mask! It is very moisturizing, gentle no burning or stinging on my sensitive,dry skin. Has plenty of gel on the mask and after taking off you can massage into skin. I left on for 30 minutes. The mask comes in 2 pieces and easy to use but a bit slippery. Will be purchasing again due to the great moisturizing effect which lasted all day .

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The package is good and arrived very fast. The quality is good too. I like it doesn't have too strong scent and moisturise your face. It's an affordable products and good to use before make up. Overall, I think the product is great and good for people dry skin.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I really love these. I brought these forme and my mom to use after our flight. It was fun, very relaxing and moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin and these did not bother me. Good size, will definitely buy again. Iusually don't go for sheet masks but really love them for on the go. Love to do these with someone else. It's just fun and relaxing. Skin felt very moisturised. There was a lot of serum in the mask.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love these masks! I've perfected the application : I cut a bit half the eye flap off so I can lay it right up to my lower lid, and use the excess piece for the spot by my nose that's missed by the mask. I put the bottom one on first then overlap slightly with the top one, and it holds up pretty well with tension. I have extremely sensitive skin, and many products give me a rash or cysts with use, this does not! I can't recommend it enough. I use after a long hot shower, after clay detox mask. I usually keep it on about half an hour while I relax on a Sunday, and my skin is glowing after. I can use this weekly, and feel the price is absolutely worth the results. My skin has never looked better since beginning this regimen.