Page 1 - Reviews - New Nordic, Zuccarin Diet, 60 Tablets - iHerb
Posted on May 18, 2022

I read lots of positive reviews it’s my day 2 on it I must admit I started feeling so dizzy after the second pill I’m not sure if it’s due to my lower blood sugar or wat

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

having grown with the dictum of finish what's in your plate think of the starving children in the world I had unwittingly suppressed whatever it is that signals when you've eaten enough. I'm not fat because I learnt what a portion should be. I sometimes would overeat and make myself uncomfortably full. this tablets seem to have redress that issue. I now know what it is to be full and when I've had enough. I can eat two squares of chocolate and put the rest back! magic. I'm sorry for the starving children, but clearing a mountain of food from my plate never really helped them. on the contrary, It made me lose the ability to know when i had had enough. these tablets help.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

I bought this mainly for purpose of managing blood sugar levels. Each of this 800 mg tablets contains 8 mg of 1-DNJ. Research shows that 12 mg of 1-DNJ is the minimum dosage to lower post-prandial sugar levels (in research that uses 6 mg, 12 mg, 18 mg 1-DNJ). So I will take two tablets (16 mg 1-DNJ) each time before meals. And will update the results. I gave it four stars, because it is a bit pricey, compared with other mulberry products that contain 1% 1-DNJ. However, it is still far better than Natural Factor's 100 mg Mulberry extract product, which contains only 500 mcg (0.5 mg) per capsule and is ineffectual for managing blood sugar levels; it will need to take 24 capsules at one serving (0.5mg x 24) to reach the minimum effectual dosage of 12 mg 1-DNJ.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

These help inhibit the absorption of carbs to stabilize blood sugar levels. My blood sugar levels have been lower since starting these.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Good quality! Taste like a tablet full of herbal products but still pleasant.

Posted on Jul 2, 2020

Excellent Product. I started to see results shortly after using. I also use the Hair Growth vitamin in the same Nordic products. I have recommended both products to my friends & family.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been taking this for the 2 weeks, so far, since I received it, and I have not lost even 1 ld. Followed directions and so far zero result.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Helping to reduce weight. Easy to take and affordable…

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Worked just fine for me, I will buy more.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I like it in a one by one packing.