4.8

4.8
Based on 1,331 Ratings
1,183
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Good Omega-3 soft gels, small size capsules and easy to swallow. No fishy smell or after taste. Hopefully they also have a good quality and work as promised, for the baby, too. I take 2 per day as advised. I was taking prenatal Omega-3 of the same brand during pregnancy and now have switched to postnatal ones.

Got these when I started breast feeding my second child. They are really easy to swallow compared to others pills I've had to take. They are a bit expensive, but I see it as I'm not buying formula, so I can invest that money in making my milk more nutritious.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I took Nordic Natural's prenatal DHA throughout pregnancy, so I thought I'd give the postnatal omega a try for postpartum. The capsules are just a little bit bigger than the prenatal ones. Nordic Naturals uses good quality sourcing. I think it's definitely helpful to take this after birth!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My wife took the prenatal omega 3 during her pregnancy. And our baby was born healthy n strong. Baby limbs n neck was already Very strong by his 2nd week. Now she is taking the post natal omega 3 so as to pass the nutrients to baby through her breast milk.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Its a great product, my wife uses it everyday post baby and it helps with memory and giving baby dha through breast milk (best of both worlds! formula has dha but not the breast milk proteins immunity boosters etc, but if mom doesn't get enough DHA then breast milk don't have enough) and helped with memory issues post partum

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Item well-received. Looks good and hope it helps with my breast milk nutrition for baby after birth. Delivery is quite fast and well-packed.

9e15579f-6bad-4dc6-b349-1afcaff33318
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

i take this everyday since giving birth. I used to take the prenatal version which i absolutely love. I don't like eating fish so these help a lot

a5da4d25-759e-42b2-8186-fd5f2f89f74a
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Hi quality ingredients, no fishy taste, capsule size is easy to swallow.one of the best products on the market. Was using during pregnancy and postpartum .

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I have ordered during my pregnance, PRENATAL DHA from the brenf of Nordic Naturals. My eyes could see the oculist letters 100%. So I decided to buy Postnatal omega again. Insha'Allah after I give a birth, I'll eat these soft gels.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is great for me and my baby! I know I’m helping her brain develop with quality epa and Dha like this so I’ll keep buying it!