4.7

Based on 12,735 Ratings
10,066
1,757
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Important information Safety Information : Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.Never use undiluted. Avoid contact witheyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Indications : Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Ingredients : 100% pure tea tree oil Aroma: Potent, warm, spicy Attributes: Cleansing, purifying, renewing Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves Purifying Room Blend: Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Directions : Purifying Room Blend: Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy.Suggested Use: For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Legal Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.

25373922-fb90-442b-b12b-f7a10962cebf

Tea tree essential oil has great soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, but don't use it directly on the skin! I add a few drops (2-3) to my liquid body soap and shampoo. I also add a drop of essential neem oil and the tea tree oil is strong enough to disguise the "garlicy" smell of neem oil. It's a big size bottle (30 ml.) that will last a long time, in a well sealed package (i keep all my essential oils in a fridge). I'm not a professional, that's just how i use it. :) If my opinion was useful to you, please like it :)

2939607b-c026-4d47-9331-c40de815e951
0cc5a84b-2582-4575-9ce8-142c77b1221c
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Saw an YouTube video of a vet that the mix of tea tree oil with shea butter and coconut oil, is beneficial for problems with dogs skin (dry and flaky). Tea tree oil works as anti inflammatory. Worked well for my pitbul. The size is probably ok for it’s price (don’t really understand in essential oils), The scent isn’t to harsh.

ee6eab19-793b-4bd7-b56b-3eb03ba1f293
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,403

I love tea tree oil. This one is 100% tea tree oil and not diluted. I use it for a multitude of issues. When I travel I always have at least this essential oil with me at all times. Perfect for me! Ordering more now it is wonderful for almost any problem. I highly recommend this brand!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This is my first time buying tea tree essential oil, I won’t have expected it to have a earthy or fresh scent with a hint of lemon I assume. I’ll be using this for hair care and possibly skin care as well. I can’t really comment on the quality of it because once again I’ve never bought tea tree oil before, but I’ve always bought from the NOW brand so the quality has to be great.

5601c546-e65c-4f17-8b31-d0bf32818dfd
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Love all the beautiful scents from NOW, Tea Tree blend with lavender is my favourite 😊. Is nice soothing scents and is suitable from young to old age.Quality Perfect . Use to buy 30ml size oil. Receive in food packaging. Benefit anti bacteria.. relax . Feel the Essential help a lot on relaxing and is natural scents.I love to use Essential oil all from room 😀

48fa1e73-7112-4a2a-a240-0ae19f7bfbd0
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This tea tree oil is great for my skin, as I always put one or two drops of tea tree oil in my daily routine moisturiser, just to prevent my skin from getting oily and acne. In retail shop essential oils are always too expensive so I'm truly happy to discover the variety of quality essential oils on iHerb at a reasonable price. And it come with a safe packing.

458e57e6-bbe0-4f32-a6b6-f7a4874c8816
24dd4876-0093-4b93-b5bd-f33b37ff7fe7
5e6a8a3a-f216-41e2-b6c1-256dd318a885
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

LOVE THIS ESSENTIAL OIL TEA TREE. This products smells amazing and lasts a long while. I had a staph infection on my foot 2 months ago and thought I would definitely need antibiotics. I used this on my infection every 2-3 hours and it cleared up the infection in a matter of 4 days! I couldn't believe it - what an AMAZING TEA TREE OIL! I use it on our children's cuts and grazes too. Have ordered more and will never be without this product in my medicine cabinet - it TRULY is amazing and works wonders!!! The scent is strong too on this TEA TREE Oil - which I love.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

We have used essential oils for years. We would not be without Tea Tree Oils in our household. It works for so many things including brushing our teeth with it once a week, add it to my homemade toothpaste, disinfecting toothbrushes, use it in my diffuser for the smell and health benefits, cleaning, nail fungus, room spray, bug and pest control and so many more uses. Love this brand because of the quality and the price.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Love this one! Its smell is a bit strong so I needed to wash my hair couple of times to get it of. But, who cares! as long as it solved my greasy hair problem. I mixed it with apple cider vinegar from IHerb and it works magic for my hair.