4.7

4.7
Based on 2,665 Ratings
2,194
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
This product helps me every day!

I have been following a diet and training for several months. I took l carnitine to get the most out of the workout. My performance in the gym improved - endurance and fat melting. The only minus for me is the large size of the tablet, which everyone notes. Next time I will get the bigger milligrams so I don't have to take several tablets a day. I take it every day, and when I have a workout I take an extra tablet. It has no taste or smell. The package is enough for less than a month. It definitely helped me burn fat! I recommend.

82cf1abf-efd5-4afa-a450-1542ba79b021
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Bought this L-Carnitine for myself & it's my 1st time trying this. It works to my benefit for energy. Just the right composition for my diet. Delivery of package is good. Taste is ok with good quality ingredients which, works not to overpower my other supplements. Better performance for energy, fitness, my workouts, training and basically become a little restless. Recommended 👍🏽

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I give this to my better half to improve his memory, help his heart and help his blood sugar. He says it gives him energy. He takes it with breakfast so that it does not impact sleeping at night. He gets a lot of things done in the morning but then wants to take a nap in the afternoon. Not sure about giving him more at lunch time to keep him going as it might keep him up at night. He takes this in combination with another supplement. His memory has improved but hopefully will improve even more.

my experience with l carnitine is extremely helpful to people who struggle to reduce weight specially belly fat, take 2 pills morning and 2 pills before working out within couple of weeks you will notice amazing results, now foods products quality is great as usual.. so I trust thier products blindly. very high recommended for athletics

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I am on a mission to shed some weight recently and I take these daily to increase my metabolism. While I am doing a healthier diet than before, as well as try to exercise >4 days a week, this definitely helped me to lose weight easier. When I didn't take it I feel less energetic and not as motivated to work out.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Bought it for my husband, he's been having a lot more energy since he's taken it. And when I say a lot, it's as in wake up much more early than usual, resist more when doing sport and not only... It's like an energy pill in his case

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

e9f951bb-a8e2-4981-8053-9919adc0cb0a