4.8

4.8
Based on 2,328 Ratings
2,021
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This is another great product form NOW Food and I ordered this with glycine and collagen powder. Glycine and lysine are needed to help with collagen powder absorption. This is beneficial for boosting skin, hair and nail health and helps you stay younger! Great quality at excellent price and plenty of health benefits! Not much of a taste to the products

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Consistent, effective, reliable. Lysine is an amino acid which calms nerve endings - sensitive skin, hives, shingles, even environmental irritants like plants (poison ivy) or light burns; anything which irritates the skin will be helped by this supplement. NOW brands are always pure and well packaged, and I depend on them.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is an essential amino acid, which means that it is not produced by the body, but must be obtained from food or supplements. Lack of lysine in the human body leads to loss of appetite, excessive hair loss, fatigue, mood swings, reproductive disorders, nausea, dizziness, stress, growth retardation, anemia. Kidney stones are possible. Together with other essential amino acids, lysine is involved in almost every process that takes place in the body and it is extremely important that a person avoids its deficiency. No taste! Medium size and much benefits!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I love this supplement, I take one daily and then if I feel a tingle of a cold sore coming on I take 4, three times a day and most times it stops the cold sore from forming. If I am too late when I notice it massively reduces the size of the blister and speeds up the whole healing process.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I have used lysine for years. I just started this new brand but i have other supplements that are working well from the NOW brand. The cost is affordable which helps me a lot. These are quality products. The ingredients do not include things that people are allergic to...such as gluten. Good size too. Lasts a good amount of time.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

When I'm stressed I'm prone to cold sores, so I'm never without L-Lysine and this essential oil mix I buy at a local pharmacy (they mix it there). It's basically all the worst-smelling essential oils you can think of in one little bottle, but boy does it work. It dries it out really fast: eucalyptus, lavender, thyme, tea tree oil and mint. Also dries my lips out quite badly, but I'll take that over cold sores any day. Don't go mixing your own essential oils though as I think that could be dangerous or toxic, but I feel OK getting it from the pharmacy! :)

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is a very excellent product against cold sores and strengthening your immune system. Since my husband use it he never had any cold sores. This summer he didn’t swallow it for 1 month and the cold sores came back so the product proves it’s strength. The capsules are easy to swallow and are tasteless. We live in the Netherlands and we order our products by I Herb because of the excellent service.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Many people and doctors do say that Lysine gives good benefit to human organisms I choose to get from Now brand as i love many supplements and products for this brand. I'm confident that their product have good quality and good ingredient. The size of the capsules is ok, easy to swallow comparing to many other brands

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love the NOW brand and I have noticed the positive effects of this supplement I have been taking for several months. In the increased anxiety created by today's news, I have found myself feeling more and more anxious and less able to relax. Also, I am an older woman who needs to increase her muscle mass since I stopped going to the gym (when the pandemic started) and do all of my workouts at home. I now recover quickly from workouts, and sleep much better again. I monitor my sleep with my fitness tracker and I tend to sleep longer and more deeply. I actually sleep all night and wake up feeling well rested. I have worked for many years in management and my sleep also began to suffer with all the long and stressful hours related to my work. Honestly, I handle the work stress much better than the stress in today's news. Happily, this supplement helps me with both since I have also added Ashwagandha to my daily regimen.