Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Certified Organic Golden Berries, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great quality, great taste. The size seems to be just right. The package helps keeping them moist. Good smell and composition, just one ingredient, so no berries I don’t like mixed inside. I include them as part of my weekly diet. I highly recommend these. Benefit from a good taste

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Yummy treat and snack. I mix it with nut blend mix and gives you the punch of a soar fruit. Dried through sunlight only which Is thumbs up for me. Also, if you don’t like the taste of fresh golden berries in general, I think this tastes way much better. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Even better than these nutritious Goldenberries beneficially high in fiber and fairly low in sugar, too, for those who are concerned about their diet, is the prompt, professional service offered by iHerb. The first time I ordered these, they were on my front door step the morning of the next day! Now, that's service. Thank you, iHerb! Mary C.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

First time I bought this product from this particular brand. Happy with a quality and a value for quantity. Highly recommend golden berries as a snack or to spice up your salads meals.

80712055-abd4-4c13-a466-4ec95fe93459
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

These are quite sour, as expected, but I enjoy the taste. I eat them as a snack straight from the bag. It's kinda convenient because if they weren't so sour I'd eat the whole bag in one sitting

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I will be honest- I love tart foods. Raised in a German household i was not raised to love super sugary things. On top of loving all things tart & ever so slightly sweet I primarily eat these berries because they are high in potassium and fiber.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

So good for you and nice sour taste. A bit harder to chew for my 3 year old, but he got used to it and now we're snacking on these together with mulberry. Such a natural immune boost. We add it to our oatmeal too.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love the taste of this! Deliciously tart with a hint of sweetness. The large package size lasts a long time and is great value. I also like that it doesn’t include unnecessary ingredients like artificial preservatives or added sugar - a great healthy snack and very unique.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

i like to add these berries to banana bread. so yummy and nutritious. but if you don't like it sour, you may not like it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Tart and soft, awesome for snacking or in yogurt. I recommend it to those who likes tart cherries, too. Golden berry is less known but high in nutrients and fiber.