Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Like any NOW Foods product in capsules, it's possible to smell the ingredients without having to open a capsule. If it has some benefit so much the better. I bought it more for some sort of aroma therapy (saffron scent calms me down), because I can't cook with saffron every day.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Saffron has two purposes for me: a) It helps w/ mood (I had been taking it for years for this benefit) b) It also helps my heart medicine (Cardizem) to be more effective. It works by helping the vascular vessels to be more dilated. The cost for the Saffron is far less than it used to be (at least buying from Amazon originally), but the quality has stayed the same.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Great stuff. I did not expect it would work so good. My mood is much better and I am not so irritative like I used to be only a few weeks ago.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I’m taking it to help with mood swings. It indeed seems to keep me in a calmer, uplifted state of mind. My prescription medication was not as effective.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This supplement sure has helped me both with mood and vision. I do have eye floaters and take saffron along with milk thistle seed extract, and a product specific to help the macula. I am happy with good results.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I did not notice effects on my mood or better vision, as I hoped. I will continue taking saffron because maybe the results may take longer. This brand had the highest percentage crocins off all the brands I compared, this part is very important for your vision.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

it is an excellent supplement for energy and I have the impression that it also has a very good effect for concentration and organization of the mind

Posted on May 1, 2022

The Saffron helped with depression but it made nauseous. If you read about it online, that’s a possible side affect, but I’ve always had a bit more sensitive tummy and digestive system. Also, online it says don’t take Saffron if you have bipolar disorder.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Super! It really works! And, as often happens in the case of herbs, the action is cumulative.