Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Perfect toner

I am very impressed with this toner. I used another brand for many years and thought I would never change until I noticed that my pores seemed larger. To my surprise, Now solution purifying toner has solved the problem. The toner has a delightful fragrance, is very soothing, and will always be a part of my routine😍😍👌

5abed250-0ffd-47b8-9d01-42fced73f6da
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my first time using vitamin C toner and surprisingly it’s really good . This product really has a good smell, like orange juice. My dull skin gets glowing after almost 2 weeks of using it. Highly recommended for whose got dull skin and helps to get rid the dullness together with brighter your skin flaws. 237 ml with affordable price and fresh on your skin. Apply in the morning and don’t forget to layer with your favourite sunscreen afterwards then let them do their work!!! You guys need to get this holy-grail product! 😍

42214164-6301-48d1-936d-68949d88b033
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this product! Smells great You feel the toner penetrating the skin and making its magic. it is gentle on the skin and does not cause rash or burning sensation. Vitamin C benefits are numerous, it helps unifying the skin color. it also helps in hydration, brightening, reduce redness, reduce hyperpigmentation, reduces the appearance of under-eye circles promotes collagen production, may protect against sun damage, may soothe sunburns. All of that is on a small peice of cotton

874b8134-a6b9-46d0-aa84-2500dcc373af
Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the smell of this toner and it does not dry up my sensitive skin. It is also gentle to the skin as it does not cause any breakouts. I use this day and night and the size of the bottle seems just right for a month or more use. I have yet to see the difference on my skin as I have just started using it. But I must say I like it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love the scent, ingredients and how effective it is with removing black heads. Careful to not mix with certain serums as some of the ingredients are known to interact with vitamin C. I use after NOW gentle cleanser. They are a perfect pairing. And follow up with a gentle oil and lotion/moisturizer to lock in and seal after layering.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Actually this is a belated review, I have finished using this toner last year. I bought this toner during promotion and its size is bigger than the rest of the toner in Iherb. I am not sensitive to any of the ingredient in this toner and I used frequently every night. The toner have light fruity scent and I find it does clean my skin after my cleansing routine.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This is a good toner as it is refreshing, purifying and wakes my skin up. It also helps to prep my skin before I put on my serums and creams. I love the citrus and fresh smell. Its good that the ingredients are natural based made up mainly of Vitamin C and Acai berry both products good for their brightening effect. It is a good toner to use prior to using my Vitamin C serum and hence, it complements my skin care program. I've tried other toners but this has become my favorite toner.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I can't tell you how much I love this toner. it's cheap but good. I must warn you that it will sting if you have acne but the whole family has been using it like for 2 weeks and it does help to calm the redness. For those who complain about the citrusy smell. Well look at that huge orange picture. I would be mad if I cannot smell any hint of oranges in the toner lol. It's actually very refreshing. Thumbs up if it helps :)