Posted on Oct 3, 2021

My daughter loves using this tumbler. Since i gave this to her, she drinks a lot of water. The straw is very flexible even after biting, it will come back to its original form. No spill so im not worried for my daughter. Very good deal as you have 3 different colors in a cheap price.

1abd9995-51e6-4fca-a5ff-3d7ac2f05898
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

My daughters love these. I was worried they would bite the straw & it wouldn’t work, but the straw is made of tough material so it just flexes back into shape. The cups are not 100% spill proof as my girls have turned theirs upside down and gotten some droplets out until I stopped them, but at least it doesn’t pour out!!

1d8faaf4-8c46-4a4f-93ed-4cdfc764b6a9
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It's a good quality bottle, unfortunately it has no cap and I didn't realize until it arrived. My daughter is 1.5 yo, she knows how to open and close bottle cap already but still drop her bottle anywhere she likes. So I'm concerned on hygiene. Still use it but won't bring it when we're going out.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Bought these as a gift for my niece after having them for my kids. Great bottle and easy to clean. I find that even after my kids chew on the straw, it holds up pretty well. Good quality.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

it is so awesome i bought it a second time. my kid loves hanging on to it all day cause it does not spill his juice,

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Absolute best straw cups I have tried! I haven't noticed any leaks whatsoever out of the spout, yet it's super easy for my daughter to drink from. Easy to wash cup and topper/straw, everything comes apart. Will definitely buy again when I eventually lose them!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

this bottle help my baby to drink, she doesn't like to drink water so I give her a bottle to make it unique and fun

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like these cups, they are of high quality and nice design. It’s a bit difficult to sip from it though. My baby is 12 month young and can’t sip from it. I tried it myself and it was quite with effort. Maybe I need to do smth with it like cut the straw a bit, but now we don’t use them. Will try later. Also I don’t like that there is no cup on top of the bottle so the straw can get dirty easily when taking with you.

Posted on May 4, 2022

They really do spill less than all other cups we've tried. Would be nice if they came with a cap for on the go, therefore only four stars.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Really fun and flexible straw, take into consideration that the straw is open to fresh air and bacteria as well. Some people might prefer a type that the straw closes into the bottle. Also, you will need a straw brush to clean this.