Posted on May 1, 2022
Looking for a mild flavor?

If you are looking for a big in-your-face wow factor, this is not for you. But, if you want to change up your weekly coffee routine without going off the deep end, then these little packs are handy. I go through one a week at work, and these are small enough to keep in the communal fridge without any complaints. A little light on the flavoring (but remember they are not sweetened). The creaminess is good and has standard calories for the amount. I’d repurchase but likely only when on sale.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Love it so much !! Thank you to IHerb that you are always have a good product! It’s very nice aroma caramel flavored that I know actually what I put in my drink.I don’t need to buy Starbucks anymore !! It’s game changer!! Good health in same time !! I will buy it again surely!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

When I saw this new flavour, I know I have to try it. I have loves all the flavours and purchased all of it. This caramel flavour is mild as its unsweetened. If you like your coffee creamy, u need to put at least 2tbsp for 8oz Coffee size otherwise its not credited enough. I mix with Nutiva MCT powder, frothed it and I have great milky coffee every morning!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This flavor is pretty good. It’s just like all the other nutpods flavors in terms of its base…a good mix of coconut and almond so neither one overpowers the other. The caramel flavor itself is a little artificial tasting, but the smell and overall taste in coffee is good for caramel. Not sweet, so you can add your own sugar. Personally, I use this to cut my keto coffee fat and calories in half by using half heavy cream and half nutpods. This allows me to have a second cup if I’d like. It is thin and most people, including me feel like you’d have to add more nutpods alone or do half your regular choice plus this nutpods to mimic other full amounts of nut milks or dairy milks for consistency. I recommend if you’re looking to flavor your plain coffee or drink or if you’re trying to lower your fat and calorie macros in your morning keto coffee. If you find this review helps you decide whether to purchase this creamer, please give a thumbs up!

This was the flavour i tried in Hong Kong once, but it’s more expensive than it is here, so when I saw them on iherb, I got all 3 flavours right away. Totally recommend them!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Nice alternative to milk/cream and I liked the nutty taste and is enjoyable to use in my morning coffee. However, to me the downside is it is very pricy for the size it came in, hence might only restock again when there’s another big sale/promotion on.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I enjoyed trying this product. I had never bought it before and thought it was a nice way to "jazz" up the taste of my coffee. Was not overly sweet but you could still taste the caramel goodness. THANK YOU

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

So yummy! I love that it tastes so good but is still low calorie and has low sugar. I use it every morning in my coffee. I do wish that they came in a bigger size. I can't get enough of it!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a pretty decent creamer. I bought it because there are no added sweeteners. I would've enjoyed a creamier consistency, but this was satisfactory. It tasted slightly of coconut and made my morning coffee more delicious.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great size! Tastes great when mixed in with coffee or black tea but I add extra as it is a bit watery. The caramel flavour is distinguishable but not very strong.