Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This product is amazing. I have used it on bumps, scrapes, rashes, and a fever blister on my lip. Also use it at night on my toe nails; it makes them so shiny and healthy looking. I am crazy about how well this combination (grapefruit seed extract and Lysine) works to heal a multitude of issues in short order. I have already ordered a second tube.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I'm very pleased with this product. I've been using it 2x per day on my perioral dermatitis and, after 2 weeks, my skin is now mostly clear. The physician assistant at the dermatoloy practice I go to diagnosed a rash on my face as perioral dermatis. She prescribed 2 prescriptions. The prescriptions didn't help that much and seemed to irritate my skin. I found some suggestions on the internet that grapefruit seed extract helped with this condition. The dermatitis might have been caused by certain toothpaste ingredients and/or a tablet that I use to clean my mouth guard.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

So far so good with this. My husband has to wash his hands a lot for his job and being winter, starting to get deep dry cracks and very dry on his finger. I put this on him and even after one or two times the cracks seem more healed and not so red. He often isn’t certain about some of the “healthy” things I give him but said it works. I put some on a blemish on the side of my nose and it seems soothed. So yep, it works! Seems to soak in well, not greasy, very light scent that fades quickly. I have used the GSE by Nutribiotic and it seems like a good company and pure quality. This is a wonderful thing if you want to avoid the antibiotics creams. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It's good ingredients for skin. I use at night it healing dry and crack skin. I think it make face brighter and strong texture issues. It's intense texture cream normal ointment scent. Come with package box. I think it's gentle for sensitive and aging skin as well.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I suffer from cold sores and I take Lysine supplements to help combat the problem. When I noticed this ointment had Lysine I purchased it immediately. I am very pleased with the consistency and very light scent of the product. It feels soothing on my lips and I have used it when I have a cold sore and it keeps my skin from cracking and bleeding. I even used it once on as very light burn I got on my hand while cooking and I feel it helped to heal the burn. Overall I'm really pleased with this skin ointment and will definitely buy more.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is the best natural remedy I used so far for minor skin ailments. It soothes itching, red spots etc. effectively with only natural ingredients. You don't need a lot. The consistency makes ist easy to dose and apply right where it's needed. Great value for money and as all Nutribiotic products of great quality.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I'd say I'm a bit biased, because I love Nutribiotic stuff, but maybe not, since there are a couple things of theirs I don't care for. But I love this. I use it for any herpes that gets past my oral Lysine. It's very rare I have an "outbreak" (i just get a single lesion that is more of an annoyance than a life-stopper), but when I do I use this. I used to use tea tree oil, then I used to use grapefruit seed extract itself. Finding this mix of GSE *and* lysine was awesome. I haven't seen another mix like this out there. I feel like this would work for people who have oral cold sores, too. Abreva and the like are incredibly expensive, and this seems like it would be better and is considerably more cost effective.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Smalll size but works fast for skin irritations including cuts, rashes, acne and more. Love this all natural formula. Feels a bit greasy, but all you need is a tiny amount to work it’s magic. Just rub in well. Will definitely continue to purchase this.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have suffered from hives of the unknown for nearly 20 years. Whenever I went to the hospital for this problem, they only gave me a steroid ointment, but I couldn't figure out what it was. Someone recommended this ointment and it relieved my painful itchiness.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It is a must in my back when I am out. Whenever I am beaten by bugs or any rashes on my skin, I've used it. The immediate result came. So helpful. I ve given to my family so they can enjoy it too.